What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yakitori

Turkey dog and cheese sandwiches with a Wine Cube of Chardonnay.

Comment

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Ordered from Papa Johns a Papadia, boned chicken pieces and boneless chicken pieces. Washed down with a Chardonnay Wine Cube and some cold water, while watching an episode of Combat! on the H&I channel (note: too buzzed from the Chardonnay to properly link the H&I channel thread and a reference to Combat! from the IMDb web site).
      Last edited by helen; September 5, 2020, 07:01 PM. Reason: resetting the title thread

Comment

Ordered a couple of Papadias from Papa John, washed down with a Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Cube.

Comment

Pan fried a ribeye steak, with a can of asparagus and washed down with a Red Blend Wine Cube and some cold water.

Comment

Pan fried a ribeye steak, with some potato salad from 7-11 and washing down it down with Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Cube and cold water. Also had a chef salad from 7-11 as well.

Comment

Heated a can of beef stew, served with some mac salad and washed down with cold water. Also had some granola bars for dessert.

Comment

Ribeye steak with mac salad and some cold water.

Comment

• Carp Dori

Yakitori at one of my fave weekend haunts: Carp Dori at the McCully Shopping Center:

Comment

A couple of Papa John's Papadias and cold water from home.

Comment

Chicken meatballs and peas, washed with cold water.

Comment

• Izakaya Torae Torae

Counter scene at Izakaya Torae Torae:

Comment

Prepared steak from Sam's Club (just warm it up), canned peas, potato salad washed due with some cups of cold water and a Wine Cube of Pinot Noir.

Comment

Pan fried a sirloin steak, with can of green beans (minus the can), and potato salad. Washed down with cups of cold water and a Red Blend Wine Cube.

Haven't decided what I will have for dessert at this time.

Comment

Got a BBQ Chicken and Hamburger plate lunch from Oh My Grill. Washed down with cups of cold water and a Pinot Grigio Wine Cube.

Just finished a small can of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles.

Comment

Can of chili with a can of vienna sausage, with some American cheese slice and cups of cold water.

Comment

Working...
                                X