What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Classic Sampler and a glass of Coors Light from Ruby Tuesday.

When I got home I had a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

Comment

Guava Strawberry Jalapeño Shoyu Chicken and Ramen with Pork wonton was last night’s dinner. 😁

Comment

Chicken fajitas and a can of corn washed down with Wine Cube of Pinot Grigio and cold water.

Currently consuming a pint of Kit Kat ice cream while doing this post.

Comment

Chicken Poppers and a Papadia from Papa Johns with some cold water to wash it down.

Comment

Chicken Fajitas, baby carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, and potato salad (all from Sam's Club). Washed down with a Chardonnay Wine Cube (from Target) and some cold water (from home).

Comment

Ordered a pizza from Papa Johns, with a can Coors Light, a small bag of chips and some Ritz cheese cracker sandwiches while watching The Untouchables on DVD.

Comment

Ribeye steak, corn, broccoli and a glass of Coors Light from Ruby Tuesday. Also had some fries and a second glass of Coors Light.

Comment

#6 combo meal (3 pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, cole slaw and biscuit) from KFC.

Comment

Sausages, baby carrots, grape tomatoes and cold water.

Comment

Orange chicken plate lunch from Oh My Grill and cold water from home.

Comment

Shrimp, baby carrots and a Chardonnay Wine Cube while watching an episode of Combat! on H&I.

Also had a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia for dessert.

Comment

• Cold cut and cheese sandwiches washed down with cups of cold water.

Comment

• Made some chicken fajitas, with baby carrots, kim chee, and potato salad. Washed down with cups of cold water and a cup of Pinot Grigio Wine Cube (its a work night, otherwise I would have finished it).

Also watched an episode of The Herculoids on Blu-Ray while having this dinner.

Comment

• Ordered a couple of Papadias and washed down with the rest of the Pinot Grigio Wine Cube.

Comment

• Fried chicken that was purchased today (12/20/21) from Foodland Farms with potato salad and baby carrots that was purchased from Sam's Club a week ago with some kim chee purchased from Foodland Farms a couple of months ago (expiration date says somewhere around Jan 2022) washed down with cups of cold water from a pitcher that was filled from my kitchen sink last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X