What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 8

Sausage, Canadian bacon, and black olive pizza from Papa John's Pizza. Washed down with a Chardonnay Wine Cube and some cold water.

Comment

A couple of soft taco supreme, cheese roll, power bowl, nachos from Taco Bell and cold water from my fridge while watching Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.

Comment

Ultimate nachos with brisket and a cup of iced water from Buffalo Wild Wings.

Comment

A bunch of cheeseburgers from Oh My Grill and a Wine Cube of Pinot Noir.

Comment

The Works pizza from Papa Johns, with lots of cold water.

Comment

Ordered some chicken wings, boneless chicken and a meatball pepperoni papadias from Papa Johns. Washed done with Wine Cube of Chardonnay and some cold water.

Also consumed a small bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.

Comment

House Sampler with cold water from Buffalo Wild Wings.

Comment

Ordered a meatball, sausage, black olive pizza with bread sticks from Papa Johns. Also had a Wine Cube and some water to wash it down.

Comment

Chicken Caesar salad with some boneless chickens and a cup of cold water from Buffalo Wild Wings.

Comment

Lemon chicken plate lunch from Oh My Grill, washed down by cold water from my stash of stuff as well some granola bars.

Comment

Went to drive through at Jack in the Box waipio about an hour ago...wanted the #4 combo 'Jumbo Jack Cheeseburger' as shown on the display board at the call box. Remember 'Room Service' skit by Rap Reiplinger??? Male worker asks me if I wanted 'cheese or no cheese?' I stopped/paused and said to myself 'what???'. I asked him the #4 says 'Jumbo Jack CHEESEburger'...really did not sound like he was joking with me...and I didn't want spit in my sandwich, so I said no, and said a lot of 'please'. When I got to the window, I could tell he was serious and not kidding about asking if I wanted cheese or no cheese on the Jumbo Jack CHEESEBURGER... I really wanted to say out loud to him and the other window person if they heard of 'Room Service', but thought the best of it and just let it be...

Comment

Chicken wings and Papadias from Papa Johns. Washed down with Wine Cube of Chardonnay and cold water.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiguy View Post
                            wanted the #4 combo 'Jumbo Jack Cheeseburger' as shown on the display board at the call box.
                            Interesting, usually the Jumbo Jack is just a hamburger. If you want cheese it should have said Jumbo Jack with cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                              Interesting, usually the Jumbo Jack is just a hamburger. If you want cheese it should have said Jumbo Jack with cheese.
                              Helen:

It *did*...for many years now, the Jumbo Jack has included cheese and that is what is displayed on the board...Jumbo Jack Cheeseburger...so I found it strange when he asked if I wanted cheese or without cheese...then I thought of Rap Reiplinger's Room Service skit, in which Mr. Fogerty asked for a 'cheeseburger deluxe'... LOL

Comment

• Yakitori

One of the last places I went to before lockdown: Carp Dori at the McCully Shopping Center.

Comment

Working...
                                X