TuTuSue, Where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TuTuSue, Where are you?

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting TuTuSue about 3 years ago on a brief visit to Honolulu. We chatted over local grindz for a couple of hours. So much fun, discovered we had a lot in common and knew some of the same people from her California days. Since then, I have lost track of her. I hope she is okay. Anybody know what she is up to?
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: TuTuSue, Where are you?

Still alive and well! I'll send her the link to this thread.

Also, as a cosmic sign of alignment, this appears to be the 22,222nd thread posted to this site...

Comment

Re: TuTuSue, Where are you?

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
      Still alive and well! I'll send her the link to this thread.

Also, as a cosmic sign of alignment, this appears to be the 22,222nd thread posted to this site...
      Thanks Ryan, Helen also alerted Sue about my post - that's the aloha spirit! I have made contact via email with TuTuSue. She is indeed fine and facing challenges with aplomb! Maybe she will rejoin HT but hei 'ilo?

As far as karma, I can use all of it I can get and 22,222 is the number of days old I wish I still was! So yeah, I'm feeling it!
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
      X