NFL Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs 2020

Today the Kansas City Chiefs came back from a 0-24 deficit behind the Houston Texans to win 51-31. The Chiefs play the Tennessee Titans on Jan. 19 for a chance to play in the Super Bowl.

The Seattle Seahawks are fighting to come from behind the Green Bay Packers, 23-28 in the fourth quarter. Winner plays San Francisco for a Super Bowl berth.

Who were or are you rooting for?

I tend to root for the old timers, so Packers in today's lineup. But my mom really loves the Chiefs' QB and I admit he's fun to watch!

Re: NFL Playoffs 2020

One of these 4 teams is not like the others,
    One of the team just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which team is not like the others,
    Did you guess which team will win it all?

Comment

I hunch that our East Texas Mahomes is likely to shine at the superbowl.

This kid keeps surprising peeps in very cool ways.
      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Now that the Titans lost. You can go back to not caring about the Titans next season.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/marcus-...155456554.html

Team player.

Comment

Niners 23, Chiefs 20. MVP Nick Bosa. Gatorade purple.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
              Niners 23, Chiefs 20. MVP Nick Bosa. Gatorade purple.
              OOPS! lol the best part was traitor trump congratulating the great State of Kansas
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Why wouldn't anyone congratulate Kansas? Where the hell did the name of the team come from?
                Course, the team mates are the ones I would congratulate and I believe they come from all over the country.

We East Texans are a bit happy feet this week and a lot of us gals don't even give a hoot about football, but being proud, native Texans, well you Hawaiians know.....
                both of our states were once nations unto ourselves and that's a type of historical sovereignty that just don't die. heh heh
                Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                  Why wouldn't anyone congratulate Kansas? Where the hell did the name of the team come from?
                  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                  if it was so perfect then why did the idiot delete it as soon as he was told how stupid he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                    Karen, In case you have not figured it out, Kansas City is not in the state of Kansas.
                    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
                    Ayn Rand

Comment

Part of the confusion and to be honest it is an easy mistake to make is that there exist a Kansas City, Kansas and a Kansas City, Missouri.

If you are not a die hard fan of the NFL it might be something to say like hey its only across the river, so what's the big deal, but I suspect some people may not see it that way, which might also include residents of either city and die hard NFL fans (I won't forget them as well).

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                        Part of the confusion and to be honest it is an easy mistake to make is that there exist a Kansas City, Kansas and a Kansas City, Missouri.

If you are not a die hard fan of the NFL it might be something to say like hey its only across the river, so what's the big deal, but I suspect some people may not see it that way, which might also include residents of either city and die hard NFL fans (I won't forget them as well).
                        but obviously this stupidity is far beyond mere confusion when the Karens will boldly claim it's just more fake news meant to hurt the greatest pos ever

Comment

Working...
                        X