Thread: Are hawaii voters just stupid or what?????

Default Are hawaii voters just stupid or what?????

We have the worse roads, highest taxes, highest cost of living, worse schools, highest homeless, corrupt gooberment, never ending rail cost, unnecessary gooberment spending, out of control crime and drug abuse, uncontrolled life time welfare, high housing cost, run down and neglected parks, people born here leaving, and much, much more.
    The common denominator???????????????
    damacrats have been in power all this time.
    No matter if we had a Repub gooburner or oscar mayer. The dams still had all the power.
    Best thing to start-up here was the Super Ferry.
    dams shut it down and, with the help of the media, made it look like it wasn't them.
    How can people be so stupid and keep voting these people in????
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."
    I would say "insanity" should be replaced with "stupidity" when describing voter here.
    I always vote. But it's getting harder and harder finding someone to support.
    Ever wonder why hald of the population doesn't vote????
    I hear people using the catch phrase "if you no vote, no grumble"
    But because of all the stupid people, we have no real choice when voting.
    They have bullied out all the other parties.
    We now have no choice. They are all the same.
    All controlled by one party.
    I'm hoping I see the day when the people here finaly come to their senses, see what a mess we are in, and throw the bums out.

Default Re: Are hawaii voters just stupid or what?????

We have the longest life expectancy. We have the best weather. We have more state holidays (by far) than any state in the union. We're consistently ranked "happiest state" whenever someone comes up with a new metric. Our 4-year college campuses and 2-year community colleges are the most ethnically diverse (by far) in the country. Yeah, it's a real mess.

And before you make assumptions, I'm a conservative and I very seldom vote for Democratic candidates.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Well, it appears that you have grown tired of the aloha lifestyle. I understand Mississippi has the welcome sign out for you - worser roads, low taxes, low cost of living, worst teachers, everyone has a home (if you call a ramshackle hut a "home"), highest crime rate, highest percentage of white folks on welfare, low housing cost for a shack, no parks, people born there too poor to leave and the corrupt gooberment is run Rethuglicans. Be careful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by abunaitoo View Post
    We have the worse roads, highest taxes, highest cost of living, worse schools, highest homeless, corrupt gooberment, never ending rail cost, unnecessary gooberment spending, out of control crime and drug abuse, uncontrolled life time welfare, high housing cost, run down and neglected parks, people born here leaving, and much, much more.
    No matter if we had a Repub gooburner or oscar mayer. The dams still had all the power.
    dams shut it down and, with the help of the media, made it look like it wasn't them.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."
    I would say "insanity" should be replaced with "stupidity" when describing voter here.
    I'm hoping I see the day when the people here finaly come to their senses, see what a mess we are in, and throw the bums out.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

what bums do you prefer?

I was a Hawaii voter for decades.

It felt as if the local "good 'ole boy" network was a powerful stronghold and that corruption would not be uprooted and yeah, same 'ole names would keep winning and peeps just ignore it all and head to the beach.
    Felt like that wasn't a bad idea after voting ten or so years wisely--
    conservatively.
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

People keep voting the same bums in year after year.
    How stupid is that?????
    The worse thing about it, is it's all one party.
    With only one party, we have no idea what is really going on.
    Those who "go along" with what is going on, are die head damacrats.
    Or just brain dead.
    Those who say " if you don't like it, move" are just part of the problem.
    1939 Germany comes to mind when I hear people say that.
    The only way to know what is really happening, is to have more than one party controlling everything.
    Anyone who thinks the paper or TV news is not bias, has their head buried someplace.
    We hear of all the locals leaving the island, and the damacrats don't understand why.
    That in itself should shows their mind set.
    I to never vote for any damacrats.
    Kick the bums out for a better hawaii, before it's to late.

People keep voting the same bums in year after year.
    How stupid is that?????
    You mean like Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, Rand Paul, and all those other bums? Yes, how stupid is that????????
    The worse thing about it, is it's all one party.
    With only one party, we have no idea what is really going on.
    Yep, all one party and it only gets worse. When a party can elect a president with a minority of the popular vote, democracy is dead, and we have no idea what is going on.
    Those who "go along" with what is going on, are die head (insert your favorite slur).
    Or just brain dead.
    Totally agree, totally agree.
    The only way to know what is really happening, is to have more than one party controlling everything.
    You mean like the U.S. Senate?
    Anyone who thinks the paper or TV news is not bias, has their head buried someplace.
    You mean like more "fair and balanced news," like on Faux News? Yes, "anyone" does have their head buried "someplace."
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow