Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are hawaii voters just stupid or what?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are hawaii voters just stupid or what?????

Originally posted by Troubleshooter View Post
    All interesting ideas and points of view. The Demo Party was once for the average person and fought hard for us. Since, the Party had gone hard and far left. I no longer agree nor will support incompetence, stupidity, or inept politicians dooming the Aloha State. Enough unenforceable, stupid laws. Enough tax increases to become more efficient in your wasteful spending. When they legalized the gateway drug, that was the last straw.
    'shooter 'shooter 'shooter, hypocrites don't fare well on any Patriot's watch, as seen here in how you've already been eviscerated. please stop the insanity.
    the gateway drug? lol which do you mean, cigarettes or booze?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
      I don't know, you tell me Robin

So what you are saying is that no matter what he says, you will vilify him anyway.

Why not go into that area? You have clearly shown your bias and "a priori" convictions. You are selecting your facts like food from a buffet.
      What I am saying is...the outer islanders voted for his opponent, unappreciative of his slow reaction and lack of action
      throughout these instances. Is forgetting your Twitter password a viable reason for a mass panic call off delay? In times of natural disaster, as with the eruption and massive flooding, we are part of the state and should have had our top leader inspecting within a few days, at least. Apparently, a phone call of someone else's opinion is all he requires instead or viewing for himself first hand until he feels like it. I favor a trustworthy person, despite being a left or right candidate.

Comment

People vote with their pocketbooks. That aint stupid. That's survival.

Comment

Honolulu City Council members’ 64% pay increase to begin July 1 | Honolulu Star-Advertiser (staradvertiser.com)

Shocking. They got their pay raise.

Comment

Working...
          X