Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crime

Then that "small guy / individual" has no credibility if he can't back it up with facts.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
      Then that "small guy / individual" has no credibility if he can't back it up with facts.
      we see the facts daily, the small guy lost long ago to $$ and political affiliations
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        we see the facts daily, the small guy lost long ago to $$ and political affiliations
        No you lost because you don't have any solutions and didn't get involved.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

No you lost because you don't have any solutions and didn't get involved.
          I got all the solutions, they're easy, it's not rocket science, that's why there's always such fierce opposition.

Comment

I got all the solutions, they're easy, it's not rocket science, that's why there's always such fierce opposition.
            Now you sound like trump.

Comment

What are your solutions?
              "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
              Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
                What are your solutions?
                collar the Police Union and clean up the force / Prosecutor's Office, etc. for starters lol
                strategically place foot / bike patrols on regular duty, this puts the criminals and hardcore homeless on edge and away from those favored areas. react accordingly.
                do those 2 things and then we'll see how it works with the basics covered.

Comment

this puts the criminals and hardcore homeless on edge and away from those favored areas. react accordingly.
                  Where do you want them to go? I know, "anywhere but my backyard".

Who is going to pay for the foot patrols and extra prosecutors? Who is going to pay for all the jail cells that will need to be built to house these "criminals" when they refuse to move? Who is going to pay for defense of the appeal to the SCOTUS by the ACLU where your plan will be found to be unconstitutional?
                  Last edited by matapule; March 25, 2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Where do you want them to go? I know, "anywhere but my backyard".

Who is going to pay for the foot patrols and extra prosecutors? Who is going to pay for all the jail cells that will need to be built to house these "criminals" when they refuse to move? Who is going to pay for defense of the appeal to the SCOTUS by the ACLU where your plan will be found to be unconstitutional?
                    they don't necessarily have to go anywhere, but I want laws upheld and wheelchair access maintained, and I want free housing available for all.
                    the same people who pay for poor services will pay for success.

Comment

and I want free housing available for all.
                      the same people who pay for poor services will pay for success.
                      Ah, so you are in favor of a big tax increase that does nothing more than assure wheelchair access. I'm sure that proposal will be a success in Hawaii! Free housing for the homeless? That proposal will definitely get you elected to office!

Comment

Ah, so you are in favor of a big tax increase that does nothing more than assure wheelchair access. I'm sure that proposal will be a success in Hawaii! Free housing for the homeless? That proposal will definitely get you elected to office!
                        there would be no significant tax increase and you're desperate for pointless arguments

Comment

there would be no significant tax increase and you're desperate for pointless arguments
                          I'm surprised you didn't call it a "nasty accusation!" You sound like the so called president at one of his press briefings.

Comment

you're in favor of twisting everything to suit your grumpiness lol

Comment

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/...-care-company/

What happened to our society?

Comment

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/...ing-groceries/

Sorry girls, he's taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X