Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice nothing on the news about the homeless?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice nothing on the news about the homeless?????

With all the madness going on, notice no attention being paid to the homeless?????
    Still see them all around.
    Wonder if they are still getting free handouts?????

Re: Notice nothing on the news about the homeless?????

Originally posted by abunaitoo View Post
    With all the madness going on, notice no attention being paid to the homeless?????
    The homeless are at extreme risk from the C-19 virus. I suspect a number of them will die due to substandard living conditions and compromised immune systems. I suppose there will be people who would like to see that happen. I imagine that's their version of Making America Great Again. I don't see how there can be any redemption for such heartlessness.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Re: Notice nothing on the news about the homeless?????

Originally posted by abunaitoo View Post
      we still see your type around, those who created and support the current reign of madness. makes credible people wonder how many more $TRILLIONS of handouts to corrupt politicians and corporations trumplodytes will continue to cheer while hypocritically whining about the masses of poor you also created?
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
      X