Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum reneges on pledge

WARNING
    they signed a National grace agreement to delay cutting off internet service during the virus crisis and were applauded only to pull a shitty that in effect is the same detriment by lowering power so it's still connected but virtually useless until you pony up some dough. and are doing so without any notice, you're just left with no internet for a week+ wondering wtf?? until you find out their dirty little secret. I'm lucky to have extra cash to pay the extortion and get back to their shitty normal.
    BEWARE

mods, please combine my recent net dragging post with this if can. thx
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Spectrum reneges on pledge

The Spectrum's bill is delivered into your mailbox a week after the date of the invoice. Then, you have a week to pay before their past due date. And their office is in California. Is this short window forces a customer to use the automatic payment policy?

Comment

Re: Spectrum reneges on pledge

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      The Spectrum's bill is delivered into your mailbox a week after the date of the invoice. Then, you have a week to pay before their past due date. And their office is in California. Is this short window forces a customer to use the automatic payment policy?
      I never get bills from them, nothing ever, but they signed a universal agreement to grace payments during the virus crisis and have reversed their promise just 3mos in, without saying a thing. I figured this would happen and dbl. checked only to find I had a month left before the scheduled cutoff date, meanwhile service was slowed to ineffectiveness. that puts lives in danger, the whole reason they consorted to keep the internet intact. fucking bullshitters
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
      X