Warrior Theme Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warrior Theme Music

Thanks for the link. Joe Moore does make valid points and for that I agree with him. However there is a place for him to make his points and the editorial pages is where it should be, not in a newscast. There are a lot of people who respect Joe Moore and as such he really needs to keep his editorial comments off of a newscast where his words are taken as the gospel truth.

Perry and Price clearly state that when they say, "News and comment" Now if KHON parceled out it's newscast with an editorial capsule that would be okay, you know it's just his opinion and only that. Pretty soon Joe Moore will make an opinion that will require a foot removal operation from his mouth. As his paycheck gets bigger everyone must realize that he is just a reporter/entertainer. He entertains and informs us not we idolize him. Sometimes people's egos get bigger than their own worth.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Back to the music... I really thought the new "music" was somewhat out of place and often came on at strange times in the game. It seemed short and awkward, for the most part. And perhaps most importantly, didn't 'fire' anyone up. And, although they got rid of those lame shotguns fired on touchdowns, they replaced them with speaker stacks in the south/mauka endzone to play that "music." Louder than hell, and retarded -- especially since I cover that side of the field (prime shooting is at the corner of the endzone -- 300 for the run, 50 around the neck for the "oh s#*t he's throwing to the corner" shot). Thanks to the Aloha Stadium dude who handed me and other photogs earplugs so we could stay sane.

Comment

My dad and stepmom have season tickets, and were at the game. My dad didn't even notice any canned music. My stepmom said she heard it, but it seemed so distant and isolated in one place... when she looked over to where (I guess) the speakers were mounted and saw what just happened to be a group of cops, she just figured someone brought a boom-box into the stadium and got busted for it.

The sound system at Aloha Stadium is a disaster, and is probably something they should have kept in mind when trying to introduce recorded music. As it is, I half expect June Jones' next campaign to be some partnership with Bose to redo the whole facility... rather than, you know, coaching the team.

Comment

Working...
        X