Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen Dwane "The Dog" Chapman?

Aloha! Has anyone seen Dog Bounty Hunter in person? I am going to Hawaii this coming May, and am interested in meeting him and his Ohana.
    GJL381948

Comment

Re: Has anyone seen Dwane "The Dog" Chapman?

I have the address where he is located already, just want to find out if anyone has met him in person. Aloha, Mahalo.
      GJL381948

Comment

Re: "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on A&E

Originally posted by kcgurl
        i saw this show for the first time last week, and i am totally surprised that this guy isn't getting his ass kicked in waikiki by all the crack-heads. oh and what really ticked me off was that his son got arested for buying drugs and dog wanted to beat up the guy who sold it to the boy. why not kick the dumb kids butt? he's the one that bought the drugs...grrrrr!
        I guess you're naive enough to think that some crack or icehead is going to mess with a muscle boy like Dog? Puh-Lease!!

By the way, if there weren't so many losers out on the street selling poison to kids, then perhaps there wouldn't be so many youthful drug addicts on the streets either.

I work in law enforcement, and arrest these addicts every day. but I also nail the dealers. The addicts get a chance to clean up and seek rehab, and the dealers get whats coming to them.

But since you fancy yourself such an authority, let me ask you this: What have YOU done to change things?
        Originally posted by 808blogger
        100% agreed, especially since i am a haole..... Especially since he did not grow up here. Its kinda dumb... its like him going into some south central LA ghetto and calling all of them his "dogs" and "niggas" .... he shows little to no repsect for local people in my opinion.

and besides he is bounty hunting on an island....... funny show, but he is a moron!
        Here's hoping that you jump bail soon, so you can tell the Dog that to his face, jerkweed!

Originally posted by Mick I
        I saw two back to back episodes and I have to say what a nut. The episode where they chased the "ice man" then procceded to ask the other guys if they have a problem and threating them is a great way to get hurt or hurt others. -1 for idiot.... no Bounty hunter is going to risk injury to others or themselves.

Also slamming the China town district was not cool. I also for -2 on idiot. The entertainment value is excellent in the means of what I would quote "WT for white trash" and I live in Missouri and trust me I have seen my share of trailers.
        I forgot to mention I have seen real bounty hunters at work and I could see why Mexico wanted his head..........I'm sure Hawaii will have the same to say soon.
        Blah, blah, blah! Excuse me moron, but isn't YOUR trailer double parked or something?

Speaking of idiots, since you spell and construct sentences like a total retard, I bet your parents were cousins, correct?

Comment

Hello Night Hunter. I'm happy to see another crime fighting person on the board. Unlike you, I can't arrest and put them away. However, I do my duty as a citizen and I am unafraid to say it to. Unfortunately, some people do not have the time, courage or interest to do as we do. It is their right and freedom to choose. Chinatown and the areas around it is my neighborhood. I do what I have to do. As for the Dog, he's doing his job but for me it's for a show. The real Heros are unsung, unnoticed, don't care for medals nor certificates. We do it so our children and elderly can walk the streets without being hurt. I do it because I've had enough of the bullshit and cover-ups!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHunter
            I work in law enforcement [/B]
            Is that where you were taught to be rude and hyper-agressive on the internet?
            Just curious. You've only posted 3 messages here and you jumped right out of the gate with all cyber-guns blazing. You might find that a chat room is more to your liking than this message board.
            Last edited by LikaNui; April 11, 2005, 12:14 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I know "Dog the Bounty Hunter" web searches bring a lot of folks here. But Nighthunter, I think you take this TV show a little too seriously if you're going to jump into a community and immediately start personally attacking its members. Please keep our one and only rule in mind, should you return.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                Hello Night Hunter. I'm happy to see another crime fighting person on the board. Unlike you, I can't arrest and put them away. However, I do my duty as a citizen and I am unafraid to say it to. Unfortunately, some people do not have the time, courage or interest to do as we do. It is their right and freedom to choose. Chinatown and the areas around it is my neighborhood. I do what I have to do. As for the Dog, he's doing his job but for me it's for a show. The real Heros are unsung, unnoticed, don't care for medals nor certificates. We do it so our children and elderly can walk the streets without being hurt. I do it because I've had enough of the bullshit and cover-ups!

Auntie Lynn
                Well spoken Lynn! Decent citizens such as yourself are indeed the unsung heroes!

You can be the eyes and ears of the law!

Be careful out there,luv!
                Originally posted by LikaNui
                Is that where you were taught to be rude and hyper-agressive on the internet?
                Just curious. You've only posted 3 messages here and you jumped right out of the gate with all cyber-guns blazing. You might find that a chat room is more to your liking than this message board.
                If you think thats something, you should see me take down a scrote on the street.

Sorry if I didn't say may I before I took out those losers, but as I said, on the street they would have gotten a lot worse! I have no patience for idiots!
                Originally posted by admin
                I know "Dog the Bounty Hunter" web searches bring a lot of folks here. But Nighthunter, I think you take this TV show a little too seriously if you're going to jump into a community and immediately start personally attacking its members. Please keep our one and only rule in mind, should you return.
                Is it an attack to give back the insults they hurl at a good and decent man like Duane Chapman?

TV show, brah? I don't know about you, but it's called "Reality TV". It wasn't written like an episode of Hill Street Blues or something!

Besides, I am a law enforcement officer myself, and I have risked my butt enough times to have developed a strong disliking for armchair quarterbacks who don't have one single clue about crime or the streets, but can insult a hero like Dog Chapman from the comfort and safety of their easychairs.

I don't know what your agenda is, Mr. Admin, but allowing the promotion of hate against REAL people like Duane Chapman is a lot worse than flame-wars against people hiding behind user-names on a MSG board.

As far as returning, I'm sure you'll be relieved to hear that I won't be. I can't deal with such stupidity as I've seen here.

I am an admin myself, and I've seen boards taken off the net for allowing libelous content against REAL people. Please keep that in mind should you return.

NightHunter

Comment

Hmmm...I will be careful on the streets. Always have, always will. I've taken some scumbags out too. You sure sound familiar. Eh, are you him? Da Dog?

In any case, keep up the good work but watch what you say on our friendly boards. We're an Ohana here.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                    Hmmm...I will be careful on the streets. Always have, always will. I've taken some scumbags out too. You sure sound familiar. Eh, are you him? Da Dog?

In any case, keep up the good work but watch what you say on our friendly boards. We're an Ohana here.
                    I'm very happy to hear that! And keep up the good work!!
                    I hope I didn't offend you, my friend. And while I am very flattered, I am not the Dog. I fight crime in Canada.

All the best to you!

Be safe!!

NightHunter

Comment

Originally posted by Karen
                      I can 't reiterate enough how wrong you could, may be & probably are, about Duane. I have precious, old uncles that showed me how a man can be both strength, & caring. They're macho when necessary, then gentle once the point is made, the job is done, etc. They are sorta like an old John Wayne-type movie, kick the bad guy's ass, pick him up, dust him off, buying him a drink & having meaningful talk about why they are bad, etc. This is an exaggeration perhaps, yet in a bondsman's situation, perhaps not. If Duane didn't have the religious/spiritual beliefs and background that he does, I would probably tend to agree with you, but having been raised as him, also by an Assembly of God mom that also was part Cherokee, 25% in my mom's case, as I understand it, I can see why he is so tender, and his beliefs are the basisi of everything he does.

I can also understand your, and others' skepticism. In this bloody world, people that love God/what is right, & truly care about others is rare. The ods are that the guy is an act, but from what I hear, and what I perceive, even intuit, this guy rocks for many reasons. What you see on camera is the real person off camera. Since I haven't yet personally made their aquaintance, I'll end this by saying....*betcha.*
                      Well said, Karen!

But rest assured that the Dog is not an "act". He's REAL as REAL gets!

God Bless, luv!

NightHunter

PS: You should come vist MY board sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by kupomog
                        Ahh, Dog hunted my aunt, Patty. She had that two parter episode "Hide and Seek." When Dog called my grandpa while searching for her, he thought someone was playing a prank on him, so he started getting wise on the phone. I only started watching the show to see my aunt and how everything went down, but I became a fan along the way. My parents don't like Beth, they think she's runs her mouth too much.
                        That is fascinating!

So even after Dog hunted down your aunt Patty, you still became a fan of his? Or was it because he treated your aunt well? Either way, it speaks very well of you, indeed!

I hope Patty was able to get rehab and get back on track. She seemed like a decent lady. All my best to you and her.

God Bless!

Originally posted by Karen
                        "Puhleez" won't cut it this time. Some people ARE what they are on and off camera. Duane's sincerity is what you see & it isn't an act, he really cares, has compassion because he's been there, done that, and what he says time and time again to these people he is arresting can be nothing less than their "moment of truth."
                        Now YOU I like!

NightHunter

Comment

TV show, brah? I don't know about you, but it's called "Reality TV". It wasn't written like an episode of Hill Street Blues or something!
                          If you think the proportion of reality to dramatic license in "Reality TV" is anywhere near approaching, say, the halfway point, then really, we're not on the same playing field.
                          I am an admin myself, and I've seen boards taken off the net for allowing libelous content against REAL people.
                          If you're going to throw around words like "libelous," please look up "public figure." It should be one of the first caveats to libel and defamation claims. Duane "Dog" Chapman willingly stars in TV show. Members are commenting on what is presented. Whether or not what is presented is a fair representation of the man is up for debate, sure, but he signed on the dotted line. Having a negative opinion about a TV show is hardly actionable.

Personally, I'm a fan. My wife TiVo's "Dog the Bounty Hunter" all the time. I think it's a riot, regardless of whether I think Duane's really like what we see on TV. But just as there are people who are devoted, catch-it-live fans, I can see there being people who don't like the show, or him (the portrayed him) at all. Different strokes for different folks. I certainly wouldn't go around calling members of his fan club jerkweeds, retards, and idiots.
                          As far as returning, I'm sure you'll be relieved to hear that I won't be.
                          Thanks for stopping by! Before you go, feel free to post (or PM me) the URL to your message board, so die-hard fans can find it if they end up here.

Comment

I'm very happy to hear that! And keep up the good work!!
                            I hope I didn't offend you, my friend. And while I am very flattered, I am not the Dog. I fight crime in Canada.

All the best to you!

Be safe!!

NightHunter
                            Nah, you neva offend me. I'm a tough cookie. You just met Aunty Lynn of Chinatown on the Internet! Aloha and God bless you.

Comment

If you think thats something, you should see me take down a scrote on the street.
                              Oooooh, scary! Testosterone overload!

I am a law enforcement officer myself, and I have risked my butt enough times
                              Well, see, the thing is... on the internet, anyone can claim to be anything. You claim to be an officer and also a net admin, but for all we know you could really be a 10-year-old kid using mommy's computer. Until you can prove the former, your posts make you sound like the latter.
                              So, um, exactly what and where is it that you're an admin?

I am an admin myself, and I've seen boards taken off the net for allowing libelous content against REAL people. Please keep that in mind should you return.
                              Ooooh, there's that ol' testosterone kicking in again! You certainly are a big, strong, scary man!
                              And I'm a farmer. I breed flying pigs.
                              Last edited by LikaNui; April 11, 2005, 03:53 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                                Oooooh, scary! Testosterone overload!

Well, see, the thing is... on the internet, anyone can claim to be anything. You claim to be an officer and also a net admin, but for all we know you could really be a 10-year-old kid using mommy's computer. Until you can prove the former, your posts make you sound like the latter.
                                So, um, exactly what and where is it that you're an admin?

Ooooh, there's that ol' testosterone kicking in again! You certainly are a big, strong, scary man!
                                And I'm a farmer. I breed flying pigs.
                                You breed pigs? Did you ever think of getting a vasectomy? It's the responsible thing to do these days.

You really sound more like a jackass to me, bub. Making the same old boring babble as the rest of the Dog haters. You also remind me of the mouthy punks that I slap the cuffs on so often. They generally experience bladder control problems at these times, as I'm sure you would in that position. But I'm sure that you would be a lot less offensive in a non-cyber environment, wouldn't you? Most internet tough guys like you would be.

And I am pretty well known, but it doesn't surprise me that there are still cretins that don't such as yourself that don't know me. Maybe you spend too much time in mommy's arms eh dude? Lol!

So whats your claim to fame there, buster? Do you do anything? ? I thought not. Just another easychair Johnny.

I don't have to prove anything to you, sport. But I just did anyhow: You are a jackass!

Aloha!

NightHunter
                                Last edited by NightHunter; April 11, 2005, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X