Florida Atlantic At Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Atlantic At Hawaii

{br}Florida Atlantic at Hawaii{br}Sun-Sentinel.com - Sep 4 2004 12:11:59 GMT{br}{br}This article was posted automatically. Comments are welcome!

Re: Florida Atlantic At Hawaii

Latest line: Hawaii by 20.
    Wow. Hope we can live up to that. (And that's from the visiting team's home paper!) A pity most of their fans in Florida will be worried about other things during the game. Heck, some of the players will be worried about other things during the game.

I hope we can be the best host team we can be for this game... I know we've got our moments.

Comment

Well they won't have to worry about 120 mph winds interfering with their passing and throwing game. Can you imagine the penalties?

They ought to be happy to be far, far away for the season opener.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

D'oh.

Florida Atlantic stuns Hawaii
        With Hurricane Frances raging back home, Florida Atlantic swept through Hawaii, escaping with one of the biggest wins in its short history. The Owls rallied to upset the Warriors 35-28 in overtime Saturday night in the season opener for both teams, leaving Hawaii players and the 30,000-plus fans in attendance in disbelief.

Comment

Hope this was a wake-up call for the Warriors that NO team can be taken lightly. More power to Florida Atlantic for they are NOT a division one team. Timmy Chang showed his growing maturity by metioning that they have to move on and learn from the loss.
          Retired Senior Member

Comment

Hawaii needs to develop a running game. They got the passing game (sometimes) I think Chang has his mind set on who he'll pass to before the ball leaves his hands. That's ok...first game of the season. They'll get 'em next game.
            Leila
            Blue Ridge Telecom
            Blueridge Telecom

Comment

Working...
            X