X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha

Aloha,
    My name is Charlene.
    I have been coming and reading this forum for a little while. I was a member of the old hawaiian radio forum before it changed.
    I live in the state of Washington, but in my heart I live in Hawaii.
    I listen to an Hawaiian radio station at my work over the internet.

Mahalo for the great job everyone here does

Charlene

Re: Aloha

Where in the state of Washington? Only place I know is, I admit, Seattle, although I did once visit Spokane.

Comment

Aloha to Charlene, you live in a wonderful state. One of my son's went to school in Spokane...Gonzaga so I've visited the state. Seattle has so many sites and the fish market there is wonderful for all the seafood. My retired former boss lives in Gig Harbor and loves it. Welcome to the threads!
      Retired Senior Member

Comment

Aloha Charlene and welcome. If things go as planned, we'll soon be living in Washington state too.
        Send POI

Comment

I really like what I've seen of the Pacific Northwest. Even if you believe Seattle is as wet and grey as they say it is (most locals snicker that it's a ploy to keep folks from moving there!), it just reminds me of Hilo, and to me at least that's a good thing. And Seattle has a good arts scene, something I think I could really get into.

Comment

Aloha Charlene! Hope to spock (see) you around and talk story too!
            He leo wale no...

Comment

I live 80 miles north of Seattle close to the Canadian Border and next to the ocean. It is very beautiful here. I can take my kids to the mountains and play in the snow on one day and the next we can go to the ocean and play in the water. But no palm trees, warm ocean water, white sand beaches, and aloha spirit.

Charlene

Comment

Originally posted by charlene
                But no palm trees, warm ocean water, white sand beaches, and aloha spirit.
                I can truly sympathize. But you do have the Pacific Ocean. MUCH preferred to the (YUCK!) Gulf of Mexico. lol!

E Komo Mai, Charlene! I'm a "Keiki," too!
                ~'Ailina

Comment

Working...
                X