Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Kandahar Afghanistan!

Aloha!
    I'm Brian, the dentist for 25th ID supporting Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan!
    Found this forum site while surfing the web.
    So good to be able to holler a big Aloha to all the people back home.
    Lot of us local boys and girls here.
    Really hot here in the middle of Afghanistan, can't wait to be back in Paradise!
    Miss the plate lunches and beaches...
    Hope to hear a lot of stories from home, will try to tell you how things are over here.
    Thank you for supporting your Troops!
    Brian

Re: Aloha from Kandahar Afghanistan!

Aloha e Brian! Welcome to da 'Threads! Kudos to you, keeping the pearly whites of our fighting men and women in working order all the way over there in the Middle East. How long have you been away from the islands? Any word on when you might be home? If there were a way, I'd send a bento from Zippy's right over!

We'd love to hear more about how the aloha spirit is faring in Afghanistan. Stop by again soon... especially if you ever get homesick for some local talkstory. Be safe, and rock on.

Comment

Wow! Aloha e Brian! I'm so glad you have 'ohana over there! What a place for you to be! I'm sure all the plate lunch and beach will be happy to have you home again, too!
      ~'Ailina

Comment

Howzit Brian! Keep clean, keep straight, and keep safe. So, as a division dentist, how many patients are you responsible for? Do you have assistants, or do you have to work solo? We'd love to hear about Army life firsthand.

Comment

Howzit!

How's the action there? Is it busy? If it was possible to send food there, then I'd pitch in and send some.

Good luck during your duty, and I hope that you and your crew comes back safely!
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Aloha Brian,

Welcome,
            And thanks for all you do for our country

Comment

Aloha Brian and welcome to the Threads. Stay safe and give alohas to all the boys from back home.
              Send POI

Comment

Originally posted by BrianKDDS
                Aloha!
                I'm Brian, the dentist for 25th ID supporting Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan!
                Found this forum site while surfing the web.
                So good to be able to holler a big Aloha to all the people back home.
                Lot of us local boys and girls here.
                Really hot here in the middle of Afghanistan, can't wait to be back in Paradise!
                Miss the plate lunches and beaches...
                Hope to hear a lot of stories from home, will try to tell you how things are over here.
                Thank you for supporting your Troops!
                Brian
                Aloha from Home!
                Just wanted to add my aloha to you and the gang stationed in Afghanistan and to let you know the gang here truly appreciates the personal sacrifices you are making by being there. God bless you all! Let us know how you're doing!
                Stay safe!

Comment

Hui and Aloha Brian, glad you found this forum! Mahalo nui loa for all that you do and for the personal sacrifices you and others are making by being far from America!
                  Lovena

Comment

Working...
                  X