Chinky Mahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chinky Mahoe

Bottom line here is Chinky Mahoe is out of prison and interacting with children. The powers that be aren't arresting, convicting, nor incarcerating him and the parents that are involved aren't complaining.

The only ones that have issues with Chinky Mahoe seem to be us on this thread who deem one opinion is greater than another. The only opinion that counts is the judicial system that put him in and took him out. And that opinion was based on all evidence submitted in a court of law, not the laws of Hawaii Threads posters.

We can be one-sided on this issue and create a level of hysteria based on one person's opinion. Or one person can stand up and be the devil's advocate to provoke objectivity. I take a personal view on this subject, but I also saw a witchhunt brewing within these posts based on emotion.

Can I be objective? I called my son out at a little league baseball game because I was the first base umpire and was the only one that saw the play amidst the settling dust of my boy sliding into first base. I could have easily called him safe and no one would have contested it. But I am a fair person. I also ate alone at our potluck after the game. In my eyes fairness was more important than winning that game.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

• Re: Kinky Chinky Mahoe

* bump *

Kinky Chinky Mahoe will be "entertaining" tomorrow, July 23, at the Ulupo Heiau, behind the YMCA in Kailua and overlooking Kawainui Marsh.
      The event is sponsored by the Kailua Hawaiian Civic Club. Their website is http://kailuahawaiiancivicclub.com .
      The event coordinator is Ryan Kalama. I've already e-mailed him at kalamar@hawaii.rr.com to tell him that I will NOT be attending the event because they brought convicted child molester Kinky Chinky Mahoe in as an "entertainer."

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

• Re: Kinky Chinky Mahoe

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        The event coordinator is Ryan Kalama. I've already e-mailed him at kalamar@hawaii.rr.com to tell him that I will NOT be attending the event because they brought convicted child molester Kinky Chinky Mahoe in as an "entertainer."
        Thanks to you-know-who who PM'd me that I made a typo in that e-mail address. The correct one is kalamar001@hawaii.rr.com .

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
        X