Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from Vegas

Howzit everybody!
    Just wondering....If somebody knows someone looking for a place/room to rent here in Las Vegas (Silverado Ranch) area. This is a nice community. I live in a 3 bedroom single story house and i will have an extra room to rent out if someone is interested. Prefer non-smoker, but, if you do....aslong you smoke out da house is OK. Anyways Just $400 a month includes utilities. You can email me your info at: rbosque67@hotmail.com or call (702)372-0537 and leave message.....and i`ll contact or meet you. I`m a 37 year old single father of 2 children. (lives with me) My younger sister helps alittle with rent also...but, she hardly stays at the house. (Always on the go!) If you kinda outgoing and semi well behaved and NOT Phsyco or crazy.... like you from Kahi`mohala (crazy institute) or something!! Give me a buzz....(prefer a local wahine/kane from Hawaii.....`cause can relate a little betta!!
    ~Aloha!!!
    Braddah Ronny

Comment

Aloha Bro Ronnie, WOW! How I wish that I had the guts to move to Las Vegas many years ago but as faith would have it, I had to take care of my MAMA, and still am. I'm responding to your post in reference to your comment about not Pshyco or Crazy like from Kahi Mohala....

Mental Illness is like any other illness. With medication it can be controlled. Unfortunately, many do not take their meds and thus, become deranged and "PSYCHO'S!" Please make sure you interview them well and do a background check. Sane people can also turn insane at any given moment. Don't assume anything! Eh, you know of any Karaoke Places in Vegas? I don't gamble but I love to sing.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Laakea
        Aloha to all on this site. This site looks really interesting. Found this site on a whim. It would be great to touch bases with locals, or ex "patriots" from the islands. I'll look forward to meeting you all soon.

La'akea
        Aloha & Welcome to this thread.
        You will really like this thread. There are really nice & kind people here that
        do understand just about anything. Oh, I have been to vegas myself, & it
        is a great place to visit. I especially like & enjoy all the buffets places. Well, at least my stomache apreciates it more than me. LOL.
        Las vegas have a lot of great shows as well. A lot of things there are much cheaper in prices in compared to Honolulu Hawaii. That State is also a great vacation spot, that's probably why a lot of people from here vacations there.
        Perhaps someday, you can beable to come this way, also to visit.
        Well, glad to meet you, & Welcome to Hawaii Thread. com
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          Aloha Bro Ronnie, WOW! How I wish that I had the guts to move to Las Vegas many years ago but as faith would have it, I had to take care of my MAMA, and still am. I'm responding to your post in reference to your comment about not Pshyco or Crazy like from Kahi Mohala....

Mental Illness is like any other illness. With medication it can be controlled. Unfortunately, many do not take their meds and thus, become deranged and "PSYCHO'S!" Please make sure you interview them well and do a background check. Sane people can also turn insane at any given moment. Don't assume anything! Eh, you know of any Karaoke Places in Vegas? I don't gamble but I love to sing.
          Aloha 1stwahine,
          Talk about Psychos...i might be one of them!!! nah, nah, nah....jus` joking!! =) I used to go to Aloha bar & Kitchen...on da corner of Sahara/Decatur Blvd. get some local kine grinds & stay open till 4 or 5 am.....sometimes ova` dea stay happening at the Karaoke bar side!! I nevah, wen dea in almost 6 months now...i`ve been kinda busy lately....plus no mo funds....money kinda TIGHT right now. I tink get one naddah place called Moon Doggies? I heard dat place is happenin` on Friday/Saturday nights too! Nevah been on dat side of town....jus a little bit far from where i live. Get kinda plenty places (Karaoke bars) ...but, some places wen shut down from wen i used to go.....plus, being one divorced, single parent with 2 kidz also is hard fo me to have time to go out too! Nowdayz....But, eh....if get any single wahines out here in Vegas, dat like go out...hit me up also....Im all for it!! I take dem go cruzin` around vegas! Aloha!!
          -Braddah Ronny

Comment

Originally posted by 808dubz
            Aloha 1stwahine,
            Talk about Psychos...i might be one of them!!! nah, nah, nah....jus` joking!! =) -Braddah Ronny
            Aloha Bro Ronnie! I have mental illness...I ain't joking!hehehehe I'm Bi-Polar. They misdiagnosed me last month of being schizoaffective...idiots! All because I see Angels. My Pastor told me I'm blessed. Anyways, mahalo for the information. Serenity, you saw the information? Since we're meeting in Vegas, how about we invite anybody from Hawai'i Stories whose in Vegas joining us too? I leave Hawaii March 26, 2005 and come back March 31st. I'll probably be at one of the karaoke places since I don't gamble anymore.

Viva Las Vegas!

Comment

Serenity, you saw the information? Since we're meeting in Vegas, how about we invite anybody from Hawai'i Stories whose in Vegas joining us too? I leave Hawaii March 26, 2005 and come back March 31st. I'll probably be at one of the karaoke places since I don't gamble anymore.

Viva Las Vegas!
              Sounds good. Check out your PM messegas.
              Aloha.

Serenity.
              Aches & Pains
              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by 808dubz
                I live da kine Silverado Ranch area.....not ghetto like North LV.
                Eh, brah - good you live nice place, yea. But peeps live where dey gotta live sometime and you no need trash dey backyard.

Sorry, couldn't resist that. I know you just came on board and don't want to rock anyone's boat but, that was kind of harsh, I think. If I tell someone where I live, I don't qualify it by saying "oh, but not in the junky section." Of course, there are sections in any city that I would not prefer to live in and I've lived in 5 different states (West Coast, MidWest and South). But for me, it's unnessary to make a comparison or a point of where I DON'T live at the get-go. Maybe I'm being harsh, in that case, I apologize if you take offense.

Remember "Live Aloha."

Comment

Eh, you know of any Karaoke Places in Vegas? I don't gamble but I love to sing.
                  Check out LasVegas.com and pull up "Karaoke." They have a list of places. I don't do karaoke - but I do sometimes sing the "blues" after I walk away from a gaming table or machine. I don't have the nerve to get up and sing, even if I could. I sing-a-long in my seat or barstool (ha) and when others say, "Why don't you get up and sing", then it's "Nah-nah." Chicken.

As you'll be downtown, I think the California has Karaoke on Wed. nites at 9pm. You know it's the hotel for the locals so that'd probably be fun. There's a place called "Aloha Bar". The Hawaiian food is said to be really good. Oh, but you live in Hawaii. And I think this place called New Manila (serves Filipino food) has karaoke. It's on Charleston and the Aloha Bar is on Decatur (they're both outside of the downtown area but not far). I've never been to them but my mom lives in the area and some ohana from HI have been there. I just never get around to going there myself. And I've been out to LV 3x in the last 3 months. Next time, in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, have a good time. My family from Hawaii use downtown LV for family gatherings once a year also.

Comment

Originally posted by btwnc2c
                    And I think this place called New Manila (serves Filipino food) has karaoke.

dass eet! meet you there, aunty lynn! we'll sing up a storm, raise hell, an show em how it's really done back home!

Comment

Originally posted by btwnc2c
                      Check out LasVegas.com and pull up "Karaoke."
                      As you'll be downtown, I think the California has Karaoke on Wed. nites at 9pm. You know it's the hotel for the locals so that'd probably be fun. There's a place called "Aloha Bar". The Hawaiian food is said to be really good. Oh, but you live in Hawaii. And I think this place called New Manila (serves Filipino food) has karaoke. It's on Charleston and the Aloha Bar is on Decatur (they're both outside of the downtown area but not far). I've never been to them but my mom lives in the area and some ohana from HI have been there. I just never get around to going there myself. And I've been out to LV 3x in the last 3 months. Next time, in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, have a good time. My family from Hawaii use downtown LV for family gatherings once a year also.
                      Mahalo for the great information. If I go out singing Karaoke, I don't want to be singing in front of Hawai'i folks on vacation. Last time I went there, I left my family and took a walk by myself and found a great Karaoke Place near Flamingo. My MAMA was pist cause she said something could have happened to me. It didn't, I'm Aunty Lynn of Chinatown! As far as eating Local Food while there...heheheh, I'm going to go off my diet and eat Buffet. Crab Legs, Prime Rib, and oysters. Must have raw oysters! Everybody will be trickling in starting tomarrow for my neice's wedding on Saturday. Then we'll meet in Vegas next month.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        dass eet! meet you there, aunty lynn! we'll sing up a storm, raise hell, an show em how it's really done back home!
                        Wuz up Bro Kimo? Yo! You eat OYSTERS? If you do, den and only den come to VEGAS!!!!!!!!!Nah, only joke! Have a great day. I hope you didin't go to the Flag Pole last night, as i was just joking too. I would never hurt anyone. NOT!

Comment

Working...
                        X