Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird license plates you've seen

MUFDVR

I SWEAR. I saw it on Maunakea Street years ago, passing the DMV when it was over there. My husband and I discussed how incredibly stupid the bureacrat who authorized it must have been. It was on a 60s convertible outta Detroit, a big hunk of metal. ClASSy!
    Now who would go out on a date with this guy? Who would marry a guy with a plate like that on his car? And yet, he advertises his sexual prowess. What kind of guy needs that on his plate?
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/whi...ica-106585.php

i suppose this one wasn't exactly weird, but i sure did enjoy the sentiment behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
        MUFDVR
        Now who would go out on a date with this guy? Who would marry a guy with a plate like that on his car? And yet, he advertises his sexual prowess. What kind of guy needs that on his plate?
        He probably has a "Pu In Sai" bumper sticker, too.

hee!

Comment

Yesterday I spotted two I liked. One was on a fittingly dirty 4WD vehicle: MUDMAD. The other was in the parking lot of a gym in Mililani: WASH ME.

Comment

I saw a middle-aged woman driving a car the other day that actually did say PU NSAI

Go figgah
            Burl Burlingame
            "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
            honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941
              I saw a middle-aged woman driving a car the other day that actually did say PU NSAI

Go figgah
              Im a middle aged man and I want that bumper sticker for MY car... to remember da ol days.

Comment

I've always been partial to "Poetic"

Comment

3M W018
                  Saw that one the other day in my rearview mirror. So just read it in reverse. One of my favs from home was NO TIX PLS on a BMW M3.

Comment

Originally posted by Haole
                    3M W018
                    Saw that one the other day in my rearview mirror. So just read it in reverse.
                    Good grief! I admit, I had to write it down backwards to get it.

Comment

3M W018
                      Saw that one the other day in my rearview mirror. So just read it in reverse. One of my favs from home was NO TIX PLS on a BMW M3.
                      I saw its companion on a girl's porche. 3M TA3
                      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

3M W018
                        If I saw a license plate 3M W018 in my rear view mirror...then I just did.

But I don't get the No TIX PLS one. TIX as in ticks cuz I wouldn't want any either.

I saw a car pulled over with a cop giving the guy a ticket. His license plate said: EX CON yeah not a good license plate to have and getting a ticket at the same time.

But David Shutter's car (bancrupt defense attorney who got kicked out of jail because he was giving convicts free get out of jail advice) was a gold Rolls Royce with plates that said: SUE EM
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

A couple of months ago I saw a truck with FGNKUL. Don't know how that onw slipped by the censors.

Comment

It's how you justify the acronym. When I was in the Air Force, some guy got a license plate that said: FTAF. The base commander told him he had to replace it with something derogatory other than F@#K The Air Force.

The puzzled airman said it meant: Fly The American Flag

He got to keep his license plate even though it really did mean F@#K The Air Force.
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Last night (Friday) on the way home from work at about 1:30 a.m. (OK, early this morning, in the usual heavy Friday night traffic), I pulled up to the stoplight in front of Zippy's on Nimitz. I heard a bunch of whooping and yelling and looked to my right -- a carload of boys drunk enough to be excited about a woman on a Harley. I grinned and waved, they whooped some more, waving their heads and arms out the windows in my direction, and when the light changed, they pulled away and I saw the license plate: DRY HEV.

I almost fell of my bike laughing, thinking about the guy filling out that form at the motor vehicles dept. and handing it to the nice lady behind the counter. Her wondering, "What does 'dry hev' mean? Well, I guess it's OK ..."

Comment

Two pointless plates I saw recently: SXY LXS and MINI C (on a BMW Mini Cooper).

The "SXY LXS" was the usual boring but functional Toyota sedan. Not a bad car, although a tad overpriced, but certainly not sexy in the least.

The "Mini C" was ... a Mini C. Cute car, love 'em, but why bother having a vanity plate if it just repeats what the logo says two feet to the right of the plate?

Comment

Working...
                                X