Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where'd You Get Your HawaiiThreads Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where'd You Get Your HawaiiThreads Name?

i love to travel. can't stay put for too long.

Comment

I am moving to Hawai'i later this year, and I am very, very anxious to get there. Unfortunately I have to wait for a few things to fall into place, but I've been making as many preps as possible. For me, "It's Go Time!" which is also an homage to the phrase made famous by the "Seinfeld" TV show. Well, maybe not famous, but that's where I heard it first.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsGoTime! View Post
        I am moving to Hawai'i later this year, and I am very, very anxious to get there. Unfortunately I have to wait for a few things to fall into place, but I've been making as many preps as possible.
        Perhaps when you do arrive here, you can change your avatar to this!...

sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          Perhaps when you do arrive here, you can change your avatar to this!...

Will do. And it's got 25% less sodium. The healthy Spam.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsGoTime! View Post
            And it's got 25% less sodium. The healthy Spam.
            As Kermet Apio says about low-sodium Spam: "Spam without salt is ... clay!"

Comment

When I was growing up there was always some kid, often more than one, who was called something-boy. I was raised in East O'ahu's Niu Valley and I am a male. So, in a kind of tongue-in-cheek homage to local naming practices and my place of origin and my sex I chose to call myself NiuBoy.

Aloha,

NiuBoy

Comment

I'm from Kona and I'm a guy
                Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                The Kona Blog

Comment

I was dubbed by my ohana with the nickname, Jake. Originally, I am a junior, so, my family and friends would refer to me as J, JR, or simply Jake.

Comment

Mom gave it to me. I guess I shoulda been creative and chosen a nick. I know....I can reregister as "chick without a nick." LOL okay, okay, I'll hush.
                    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Mine's just the short form of my first name, with my last name initial. Boring, huh?

Comment

I love oolong tea (cha is japanese for tea). It's the simplicity of it.

Comment

Was originally Makikiboy, but since I moved to Kalihi, had to change the name...
                          and just a second, let me check, oh yes I'm a boy too!

Aj

Comment

OK. It was 1971 at a party...bunch of us less-than-sober idiots were singing "Waltzing Matilda." (Don't remember if there was an Aussie in the gang, or not.) My poison for the evening was wine -- rose (can't put the thingy over the "e" here). A guy who claimed to hypnotize people tried to hypnotize me. He said, "When I count to 3, you'll "wake up" and yell your name as loud as you can. Naturally, at the count of 3, I yelled: Matilda Rose! Go figure...

Comment

I thought I had posted here already.. oh well..
                              Pinao means dragonfly. Ive always loved them.. because they only live for one day.. and if you believe in rebirth.. then they born again the next day. And yeah.. I try to live in the day and dragonfly kind of represents that in a way.. also I think pinao is a pretty word..

Comment

A few years ago we began designing and creating for weddings, birthday parties, events, etc. And well needed a name, since we have commited to each other forever we came up with INFINITY and since we 'produce', it became PRODUCTIONS.

INFINITY PRODUCTIONS is a fusion of two souls, complimented by two more.
                                ___
                                "Be god to each other."

Comment

Working...
                                X