Hawaiian Music Grammy Nominees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaiian Music Grammy Nominees

No fair! Kealii Reichel is a great singer and chanter; I wish he won the award. Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i!
    'Alika

Comment

I agree with you; I really think Kealii Reichel should have gotten that. That was not fair! Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i! (Sorry if I write that chant too much. It's just that I love doing that whenever I hear his name mentioned.)
      'Alika

Comment

I have the Ke'alaokamaile CD plus the other four Kealii Reichel CD's, and as I've mentioned a zillion times, I wish he won. Here's that chant I love doing again: Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i!
        'Alika

Comment

As I've said before, that was not fair at all. Couldn't they give the award to the nominees who got the second and third highest number of votes or something? That way, Kealii Reichel would have a better chance of getting it. I know it's great that he was at least nominated for it, but that made me so mad! Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i! Ke-a-li-i!
          'Alika

Comment

Akrauth, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but so far you've posted only five messages on the entire site, all of them in this thread, and most of them exactly the same message. Please explore some of the other conversations HawaiiThreads.com has to offer.

Comment

Working...
            X