X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 3

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    with loving kindness too! some of us learn the hard "way," guess you still learning uh, kimo? smile big ...there you go!

i'll be having fried pork chops and homemade iced tea for lunch. the hell with da weight.
    oops! sorry bro kimo typeographical error, no pun intended. honest. i'm so embarrassed...awww, neva mind. wat's done is done.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

chicken longrice w/ shitake mushrooms soup and hot tea.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• Aloha oe, KC Drive Inn!

We knew this was going to happen months ago, but now the end is finally here. Today at 3 p.m., KC Drive Inn will serve its last waffle dog. Another one bites da dust

Miulang
        Last edited by Miulang; March 26, 2005, 05:16 AM.
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Polish sausage and water from Costco. Had a couple of cookies as a dessert (also from Costco).

Comment

Tried, for the first time, the "7-Layer Burrito" from Taco Bell.

And burped all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert
              Tried, for the first time, the "7-Layer Burrito" from Taco Bell.

And burped all afternoon.

haaa.

they designed it so's ya enjoy it all day.

Comment

Went up to the new Big City Diner at Waipio for late breakfast/early lunch. They must put some kind of addictive substance in their fried rice because we were fighting over the stuff. We ordered a side of it and it was huge - way more than we could eat so it's going to be an afternoon snack. The place was really busy and our server said it's been like that ever since they opened. Right now it's just breakfast and lunch except for Fri & Sat when they stay open for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                X