Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlestar Galactica

The one thing I couldn't understand during the time when the truce in the CIC broke down was that Cavil instead of shooting the other humans commited suicide instead.

Comment

I don't get why twice, a basestar hybrid has said that Starbuck is the "herald of the apocalypse and the harbinger of death" and that she would "lead mankind to its end".

Comment

If you were a Cylon in the service of Cavil, then Starbuck did become the "herald of the apocalypse and the harbinger of death". And it was her inputing the jump cooridnates that made the Galactica go to a place that was the end of the journey for mankind.

I found out that the episode will re-air again on Friday afternoon around 3:40 or 3:50 pm HST.

Comment

Found out that the SyFy channel will air Battlestar Galactica: The Plan on Sunday Jan. 10, 2010 at 7pm (HST).

Comment

Saw The Plan today and then reread this thread. The two things I can think of is the scene where a lot of Cylon Basestars jump over Picon and then release their nuclear weapons. A lot of ships, releasing their weapons which in turn releasing more warheads but yet not all warheards detonate so there are pockets of places the bombs don't hit or cover. Also it does not explain what happen to the rest of the basestars later on in the series.

The second thing that struck me (while watching the second airing) that the hybrid only listed 11 colonies being on fire.

Comment

Working...
            X