Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Just a reminder that a new episode of Battlestar Galactica airs this Sunday (1/21) at 8:00 pm (HST) with a repeat airing at 10:00 pm (HST) on the Sci-Fi channel.

Comment

Well Baltar is back with the fleet as well as Hera. And they have a captured Number Six as well. I wonder if this is the one who imagines Baltar?

Comment

Curse you ALL, for your continuous rants of this show.

Thanks to you, I upgraded my cable package to include the Sci-Fi channel so I can get up to speed on this show.

But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Cran there are new channels that have to be manually punched in on the TV remote.......or she'll kill me. Really, she will. Man, the thing I risk just to get my Grace Park fix

DD
        www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

A good episode to come back with. Well, I frankly could care less about the Starbuck/Lee/Dualla/Anders soap opera stuff, but the reveals and hints about the "Final Five" and the "13th Tribe" and Starbuck's destiny were pretty tantalizing. With all the talk lately about the show's future, I wonder if they're going to pick up the pace on the overall story arc?

Comment

Wow, that was a GREAT episode. I felt Season 3 was a little lackluster compared to 1 and 2, but this episode really seems to have gotten the series back on track. It's opened up all kinds of interesting potential.

Originally posted by helen View Post
            And they have a captured Number Six as well. I wonder if this is the one who imagines Baltar?
            I was under the impression that it was indeed Caprica Six, the cylon hero. The one that seduced Baltar and got the codes to bring down the Colonies' defenses. I wonder how she's going to be treated aboard Galactica, and what interaction, if any, she'll have with Baltar (the real one, not the one in her head).

..and speaking of Baltar, I wonder if he'll be able to talk his way out of this one. I could see him claiming to have been manipulated, giving up a few cylon secrets, figuring out Earth's location, etc. and redeeming himself, at least in the eyes of a few. That snake.

I also like the dark turn for Boomer (the Grace Park model that was in love with Tyrol and was shot by Cally). She appears to be motivated more by emotion than calculations. Interesting twist there. Another good source of interesting stories.

And of course, there's Starbuck's destiny. Did any of you get the impression that she's one of the Final Five? Maybe she's destined to open a chain of coffee houses once they find Earth.

Comment

Well it seems that Baltar is not a Cylon. Even though a part of him wishes he was but I suspect that he forgot that he was able to survive the basestar that was infected a few episodes ago.

I am sort of surprised that the Cylons never bothered to have him mated with some of the female Cylons and have babies.

I am also kind of wondering why Gaeta wanted to kill Baltar?

Comment

I think what I'm really loving are the shout-outs to BSG in Veronica Mars.

Comment

Strange episode tonight. I can understand Col. Tigh's ragging on Helo during this episode, but for Adama to initially ignore Helo seemed out of place.

Comment

I'm sure it's the animosity that's being steered his way due to the fact he's married to a Cylon and has a hybrid child from that marriage.

The underlying message in tonights episode was racism, so it fits the story line.

DD

Comment

Straight from the horse's mouth: SCI FI has renewed Battlestar Galactica for a fourth season, commissioning a minimum of 13 more episodes of "the best show on television." Production will resume this summer with an eye toward a January 2008 season premiere.

More details from E! Online: Battlestar Back for Fourths

Comment

So at the beginning of tonight's episode (2/18/07) was there an actual woman with Adama in the bed or was it his imagation that a woman was in his bed?

Comment

I think it was just him flashbacking to the time with his wife.

I wonder how many more episodes until it's the President in bed with him.

Great rescue scene tonight.

DD

Comment

I agree, I think Adama was imagining his wife in his bed. I kinda hope they never show the President in bed with Adama (or maybe for the series finale). I like the current interaction between them but it would be a little squicky to watch them actually making out/having sex. Sort of like watching one's parents. If the relationship between Adama and the President does develop further, maybe it will be shown like Captain Kirk just sitting on the edge of a bed putting on his shoes.

Comment

My wife was making fun of me because I was choked up when the "nugget" was getting scolded by Starbuck. Great episode.

But I DID think it was out of character for Adama to threaten to execute the Chief's wife....even if it was a bluff on his part. The writers had Adama as a father figure until this little stint. I hope they don't do it again.

DD

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
                                But I DID think it was out of character for Adama to threaten to execute the Chief's wife....even if it was a bluff on his part. The writers had Adama as a father figure until this little stint. I hope they don't do it again.

DD
                                I hope they don't do it again as well. I guess it was a "no negotiating with mutineers" kind of thing. But the President's reaction to being told that children were working under those conditions surprised me. I expected her to at least be concerned about children working those hours under those conditions. I expected her last reaction (when meeting with the Chief after he caved to Adama) to be her first reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X