Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The impending war with Iran

Originally posted by chriscollado
    The consistant regurgitation of ignorant bliss is making me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.... lack of sensible research, knee jerk statements, huge amount of ignorance....LMFAO
    One more thing, Chris, you don't have to believe me when I say that we've already made up our minds to meddle in Iran. You can decide for yourself by reading what I found out about "Divine Strake" and then ask why the White House and Pentagon are trying to do this testing, even though Congress took away funding for nuclear testing. Once again, when the White House doesn't get its own way, it will use any method to get around the rules that our elected representatives impose on them.

Miulang
    Last edited by Miulang; July 5, 2006, 07:59 AM.
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Hmmm...given what's happening recently with Israel and the Palestine and Lebanon, reading this story kinda puts things into a little better perspective for me as to how Israel may in fact get into the act with air strikes against Iran (thus making it appear as though we have nothing to do with it).

"...For Israel the issue is not simply the Palestinians and their actions, including the rocket fire into Israel. It is the broader problem of radical Islam — of Hamas, as a part of the regional Muslim Brotherhood, and of Iran, a serious regional power with considerable influence on Syria, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and the military wing of Hamas.

"...Iran’s president has famously denied the Holocaust and made countless provocative statements about Israel. But even before his election, Iran committed itself to undermining any prospect of real peace between Israel and the Palestinians through proxy forces like Hezbollah in southern Lebanon and the Palestinian group Islamic Jihad.

Iran is also considered to be the main sponsor of Khaled Meshal, the exiled Palestinian leader of Hamas’s political bureau and the man widely considered to be in charge of Hamas’s secretive military wing — which was instrumental in carrying out the seizure of Cpl. Gilad Shalit, touching off the latest explosion....

"...So there is considerable speculation among Israelis and Palestinians about whether Hezbollah and Mr. Meshal, and through him the Hamas military wing, coordinated the manner and timing of the raid to capture the corporal or whether, ultimately, the decision was Iran’s.

An Arab intelligence officer working in a country neighboring Israel said it appeared that Iran — through Hezbollah — had given support to Mr. Meshal to stage the seizure of Corporal Shalit. The officer said the Shalit case, even before the capture of two more Israeli soldiers, amounted to Hezbollah and Iran sending a message: “If you want to hurt us, there are tools that we have and that we can use against you.”

Israeli intelligence officers and analysts say they believe that the message is primarily Iran’s, acting through Hezbollah and Mr. Meshal.

"...Even without nuclear weapons, Iran is acquiring considerable influence in Lebanon, in Syria and with the Palestinians, not to speak of Iraq.

“It can directly operate Hezbollah in southern Lebanon through Syria, and with Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the territories it can detonate the situation whenever it wants,” Mr. Rabinovich said...."

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

radical Zionism makes radical Islamism

The terms "radical Islam", "radical Islamists" have no corresponding English terms when it comes to Judaism, even though it was radical Judaizm which created the conditions giving rise to today's radical Islamism.

We never hear of "radical Zionizm", "radical Judaism", "militant Judaism", "militant Zionizm" in Western, U.S. news analyses but those of such persuasions were/are the modern day terrorism of terrorist, militant, radical Zionizts which forced the manifestation of "Israel" upon Palestine that in turn created "radical Islam". It was European Naziism that created terrorist, radical Zionizts. Neither Arabs nor Moslems nor Palestinians created terrorist Zionizm. It is militant Zionizm which has created militant Islam.
        Last edited by waioli kai; July 12, 2006, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Re: U.S. exists for super state Israel?

U.S. exists for super state Israel?
          "...Israel... the 49th state..." ?

Although Israel is more like the 49th state, with Alaska and Hawaii following. The U.S. gives to Israel billion$ in grants and loan guarantees every year. The U.S. insulates Israel from all United Nations' actions, arms Israel to the max, provides Israel with nuclear weapons
          > SSecretary General Haig in Tel Aviv at the announcement of The First "Operation Bright Star" in the deserts of Egypt adjacent to/overlapping Khadaffi's Libya when in a Tel Aviv briefing Mr. Haig poorly restrained his indignant humor while using phrases such as "self-fulfilling prophecy" and "demonstration nuclear blasts"/Bright Star ? When apartheid South Africa and apartheid Israel were jointly engaged in weapons proliferation, weapons testing and evaluation?<
          technology and components, when not the built-to-use strategic as well as tactical nuclear/bio/chem agents/weapons. Weapons
          > Made in USA, near exclusively
          free weapons plus a maybe negotiable to very tenuous-strings-attached conditional use permit which amounts to virtually U.S. Zionists permission, as if Israel needs anything except weapons and money from the U.S.!! ... Israel needs U.S. permission?,,,what a joke!! <
          to allow Israel free reign to oppress Palestinians, weapons literally given away to Israeli Occupation Forces, with U.S. Zionists' effectively unconditional permission to use the agents/weapons solely at Israeli discretion, weapons/agents that go far beyond any Zionist need to oppress Palestinians or even Lebanese....all the while the non-Zionists of the United States get nothing in return from Israel but international ill-will resulting from the rogue nation militarism/terrorism of Israel...and earth-mover loads of pretension of divinity.

Of course, Israel is not at all a state of the United States like any other state of the United States. Israeli citizens contribute zero to the U.S. Treasury but their Zionauseous government is the U.S. Treasury's singlely greatest beneficiary, the U.S. Military's most endowed beneficiary since before the first U.S. invasion of Iraq, and even moreso following the successive bombings and invasions by U.S. Zionist of Iraq.

Comment

US military plans use nuclear weapons

'Nixon White House Considered Nuclear Options Against North Vietnam, Declassified Documents Reveal

New Evidence Adds Historical Context to Current Debate about Nuclear Attack on Iran Nuke Sites www.nsarchive.org

Washington, DC, 31 July 2006 - The Bush White House's reported interest in using nuclear weapons against Iran's nuclear energy complex is but the most recent example of how American officials since the administration of Harry S. Truman have given serious thought to employing such weapons in crisis situations. Details about one of these episodes were revealed today in a set of formerly top secret documents published by the National Security Archive that appear to confirm rumors and secondhand reports that President Richard M. Nixon and his national security adviser, Henry A. Kissinger, discussed the option of using tactical nuclear weapons against North Vietnam as part of preparations for operation "Duck Hook," which was scheduled to be launched against North Vietnam in early November 1969. ....

Released late last year by the U.S. National Archives, these documents raise significant questions about White House military planning against North Vietnam. Why did Lake and Morris bring up the question of using tactical nuclear weapons? To what extent were they responding to instructions by Kissinger to raise the matter? Did Kissinger and Nixon believe that nuclear weapons were potentially efficacious for use against North Vietnam in the circumstances of 1969? To what extent did Nixon or Kissinger push for military plans to use nuclear weapons against North Vietnam? What considerations led Nixon and Kissinger to abandon the concept of nuclear weapons use from their Vietnam planning?'

wk: What a great illusion it was while it lasted, to have imagined that the dangers of the "Mutual Assured Destruction" era were past. Surely, now as it was years ago the U.S. Government has an "all conceivable events defense"/survival plan for itself, but, for its citizens it gives the leftovers of the Department of Homeland Security (after DHS has taken care of US) to direct a U.S.-wide defense/survival plans, which plans, if they existed U.S. citizens are totally unprepared for; such as, relocations of large populations by the 100,000's for "temporary accomodation" in pre-selected U.S. regions/states/counties/cities/towns locations no one but those with "the plan" know a thing about: U.S. intra-national emergency refugee distribution. One could wonder if current DHS plans for the general U.S. populace have political, racial, religious, class, and/or partisan aspects determining (1) who would go where and when, (2) which, if any, U.S. citizens on the receiving end of such refugee distribution would have anything to know about it, muchless say about it.
            Last edited by waioli kai; July 31, 2006, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I guess Bush and company were right all along. Iran tells the UN, the world to go shove it.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Smat buggahz dem Bushs. Lucky for us people like Waioli and Miulani aren't in charge.

Comment

"ministers" from the "religion of peace" call for more weapons to be delivered to terrorists so that they can be used to indiscriminately murder innocent Israelis in first strikes.

My my, what a poor oppressed lot, eh?

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsar...src=rss&rpc=22

Gotta love those muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
                  "ministers" from the "religion of peace" call for more weapons to be delivered to terrorists so that they can be used to indiscriminately murder innocent Israelis in first strikes.

My my, what a poor oppressed lot, eh?

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsar...src=rss&rpc=22

Gotta love those muslims.
                  And we rush a batch of bunker busting bombs to Israel last week at their request. England refuses to let the US cargo planes carrying those bombs land there to refuel because we didn't submit the proper papers, so the planes instead land in Scotland (and the White House says "oopsie" to Blair). I guess the Zionists must be looking for peace too as they massacre innocent Lebanese? Gotta love those Zionists! With the high tech weaponry that the US is providing to Israel, you'd think they'd be able to be a little more discriminating about where they use those weapons. The Katyushas that Hezbollah is using aren't laser guided and are way older techonology than the IDF is using. If there has to be a war, let's level the playing field and give BOTH sides the same type of weapons to use. And if Israel wants to exercise the "Solomon" option, they can do that too, and cause the end of the world as we know it.

Miulang
                  Last edited by Miulang; August 1, 2006, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                    The Katyushas that Hezbollah is using aren't laser guided and are way older techonology than the IDF is using. If there has to be a war, let's level the playing field and give BOTH sides the same type of weapons to use.
                    Miulang
                    Wow, you're getting even better. Now you're actually supporting giving the terrorists more and better weaponry because you fell sorry for them. If you acted upon that thought, you would be arrested by the FBI. Serious thoughts you might want to reconsider.

You appear to be morphing into a clear terrorist supporter right before our eyes.

Comment

kamuelakea on ignore list , Re: The impending war with Iran

"This message is hidden because kamuelakea is on your ignore list."
                      Last edited by waioli kai; August 1, 2006, 10:33 AM.

Comment

You appear to be morphing into a clear terrorist supporter right before our eyes.
                        No, I'm just saying if there has to be war, let's try to make it a fair one. The kind of war you want is when you got one wimpy guy with a bat cornered by 2 big Samoan bruddahs coming after him with numchuks and AK 47s. What kind of fight is that? I regret the killing of innocent Israelis as much as I do the Lebanese; unfortunately, there are more tears to be shed for the Lebanese because there are more of them being killed. I think the magnitude was something like 1 Israeli to 15 Lebanese.
                        If Israel truly wanted to end this thing for all time, they could exercise the Solomon option. But then that would put them in a very unfavorable light with everybody (everybody who survived the explosion, that is). I always thought we'd have more to worry about from the whackos in North Korea or Pakistan. Sadly, I think I'm mistaken.

Miulang
                        Last edited by Miulang; August 1, 2006, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                          No, I'm just saying if there has to be war, let's try to make it a fair one. The kind of war you want is when you got one wimpy guy with a bat cornered by 2 big Samoan bruddahs coming after him with numchuks and AK 47s.
                          Miulang

My faddah alwayz told me, don't stat someting you kanna finish. The fools of Hezbollah should have thought about that before they kidnapped and murdered the Israeli soldiers, don't you think???? The fools of Lebanon should have thought about that as they allowed the terrorists to move and function behind the shield of their women and children, don't you think??? Israel's military abilities are not a surprise to anyone involved here. They wanted a war and they got one.

Keep pounding them until they're almost gone. Just like with any household pest, cakaroaches, rats etc, you can wipe um out for 6 months or so. Just godda do it to keep the house clean.

Comment

Re: kamuelakea on ignore list , Re: The impending war with Iran

Originally posted by waioli kai
                            "This message is hidden because kamuelakea is on your ignore list."

kanahandole ah? I understand.

Comment

I'm assuming you felt it necessary to announce to the world that you had Kamuelakea on ignore so that someone would repost his comments for you. Otherwise, why bother? So here, Waioli Kai, let me help:

My faddah alwayz told me, don't stat someting you kanna finish. The fools of Hezbollah should have thought about that before they kidnapped and murdered the Israeli soldiers, don't you think???? The fools of Lebanon should have thought about that as they allowed the terrorists to move and function behind the shield of their women and children, don't you think??? Israel's military abilities are not a surprise to anyone involved here. They wanted a war and they got one.

Keep pounding them until they're almost gone. Just like with any household pest, cakaroaches, rats etc, you can wipe um out for 6 months or so. Just godda do it to keep the house clean.
                              Yer welcome.

Comment

When I started this thread waaaaay back in Feb. 2005, I surmised that either Israel or the US would be in a war with Iran soon. Unfortunately, my timing was a little off. I predicted Israel would be bombing Iran (with our permission) in June 2005 (see post #5). So shoot me for my timing being a little off...it took a whole year longer to get the pot stirred up enough.

Under the guise of "fighting terrorism", we will get to Iran one way or another (either us directly because we will think that the UN sanctions are too whimpy, or by proxy using Israel since they also have newklar warheads that we provided), with the object being to keep them from selling their oil using the Euro bourse, which was supposed to happen beginning this past June. By preventing Iran from converting oil sales to Euros, it will help shore up our sinking dollar.

Anybody ever play the game Risk? Fascinating. "Today Lebanon, tomorrow Syria, the day after that, Iran."

Miulang
                                Last edited by Miulang; August 1, 2006, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X