candy bar discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candy bar discussion

Scrivener's trivia question about the 3 Musketeers candy bar got me kind of wondering what is everyone favorite candy bar?

For me it would be Twik or Good News, then Snickers or Kit Kat Bar. I don't know if one considers M&M a candy bar but I sometimes munch on the Peanut version.

Re: candy bar discussion

My favorite is Big Hunk but that chewy nougat is murder on teeth so I don't eat it anymore. Next fav is PayDay.

Comment

Nestles Crunch, I eat it by my own sections. Keep one under my bottom pillow if I get the munchies late at night. Problem is sometimes I forget the darn thing is there. MAMA'S is Mounds, yuk!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Butterfinger.

Comment

Back when I used to be able to eat 2 candy bars a day with impunity, I loved Violet Crumble, Reeses PB Cups, and M&M Almonds.
          * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
          - Anna Quindlen

Comment

My favorite of all time was the original Whatchamacallit, in the days before Hershey added caramel to it. It's still not bad, but when it was just puffed rice, peanut butter, and chocolate, it was heavenly.

Currently, I especially like Chunky and Butterfinger B.B.s.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I used to love Butterfingers and Snickers. But lately whenever I get the urge for chocolate, I'll pop a couple of m&ms, plain (or mint or almonds, if available).

Comment

Working...
              X