This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for lunch - Chapter 4

Might as well start a new thread for the start of the 2nd quarter of the year (which was yesterday).

Well today was the gathering at Magic Island. Had rice, mac salad, lumpia, kai bi and chicken skewers. Washed down with a few bottles of water and a can of Mountain Dew Code Red which broke a streak being caffeine free for about 3 weeks.

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 4

Roast beef sandwich, potato salad and (cheer!) a big Hebrew National Kosher Dill Pickle which Foodland Ala Moana finally got back in stock.

If you want to be reminded of what "sour" really means, that is definitely the way to go.

Comment

Was at the Boston Convention Center for the Gift Show today.....so Clam chowdah and a turkey sandwich from Legal Seafoods...
      Lovena

Comment

Chicken w/Paria (bitter melon leaves) soup, hot tea.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Black bean chicken, noodles and a can of Mountain Dew (was in my refrig since last month).

Comment

Happy to post my first luncheon addition...then again, most of my lunches I eat at work here are from home anyways. Today its bok choy, and a chicken stew made with some type of nut I can only pronounce in cantonese, all with rice of course.
            There is not a day I do not dream about The Islands...

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics
              Was at the Boston Convention Center for the Gift Show today.....so Clam chowdah and a turkey sandwich from Legal Seafoods...
              Oooh, Lovena! I used to LOOOOOVE eating at Legal Seafoods! Used to hang out at their store on Hampshire St. in Cambridge (dunno if that's even there anymore). And their chowdah definitely is onolicious.

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Polish sausage and water.

Comment

Helen, das it! Wea you stay? I made Short-ribs Beef Curry today.

I'll send PM to you!

Comment

Polish sausage and water. Had a cookie later on in the day.

Comment

Cheeseburger Deluxe from BBQ Hut and a 7up

Comment

Combo Box from Aloha Sushi on Nimitz!

Comment

Beef Strogonoff and a Pepsi!

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                            Oooh, Lovena! I used to LOOOOOVE eating at Legal Seafoods! Used to hang out at their store on Hampshire St. in Cambridge (dunno if that's even there anymore). And their chowdah definitely is onolicious.

Miulang
                            Dat chowdah was so ono!! They certainly have the best I've ever tasted!
                            Lovena

Comment

Chicken with mushroom sauce, fried rice and a cup of Mountain Dew (was a free lunch, well sort of).

Also munching on a mis-labelled Mars Bar (had a Snickers wrapper to it) and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Working...
                              X