This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 4

Bonzai! Happiness and Bliss to the Newlyweds! Nice picture...again.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Bacon cheeseburger, fries, yogurt w/ granola and some Tropicana orange juice from Harkness at Queen's Medical Center. Surprisingly tasty.
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Some really bad Salsa with stale chips...I need to go shopping! My refer is running on EEEEEEEE.

I'm thinking Sushi for dinner....Mmmmmmmm!
        So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalei99
          Some really bad Salsa with stale chips...I need to go shopping! My refer is running on EEEEEEEE.

Your fridge sounds like mini-me?!

Comment

Back to a polish sausage and a cup of water from Costco.

Comment

there's a relatively new place on king street (mountain side) next to the old cinerama theater called D's Cafe. nice people running the shop. they offer sandwiches and daily lunch specials.

the biggest challenge is parking. you could secretly park at checkers for a second or across the street at jack in the box....
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Had pho at the pho place at River and Nimitz, plus spring rolls. Mmm!

Speaking of sushi for dinner, though, I got to go to Sushi Sasabune last night with the aforementioned wedding party. Goddamn, if that wasn't the best sushi I've ever had in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                  Speaking of sushi for dinner, though, I got to go to Sushi Sasabune last night with the aforementioned wedding party. Goddamn, if that wasn't the best sushi I've ever had in my life!
                  You gotta give the address to that place. I'm heading home to Hawaii in the next month or so and I LOVE sushi. My favorite food of all time! So if it's good, then I'm there!

Comment

Here's a review, with the address (1419 S. King St., just Diamond Head of Keeaumoku). Here's another blurb on the place. The quintessential experience is to sit at the bar, and to eat only what the chef deigns to make for you. Don't touch that shoyu bottle, and don't you dare try to order a California roll, even at a table, as you will be tossed out.

This guy takes his sushi seriously.

Comment

Wonderful day. Wonderful breakfast and lunch

Won ton mein and chicken/shrimp summer rolls w/ peanut sauce

Iced tea.

Comment

Went to my favorite resturant...Han Yang on N. King Street! Had the Seafood soup with tofu, udon noodles and vegetables. Cooked right at the table. (serves four) Also ordered Shortrib Kalbi.

Comes with the usual assorted side dishes.

Mama and I are stuffed. No need eat dinner tonight!

Recommendation*****

Comment

Grilled cheese sandwich and fries at Bob's Big Boy, with a chocolate malted milkshake. Boy, it's hard to find a good malted milkshake these days, but BBB has a good one.

Comment

Went to Teriyaki Madness - one of my favs in LV. Had the low carb chicken plate. Went back there for dinner too! Ate the chicken yakisoba. Mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by kupomog
                              Harkness at Queen's Medical Center. Surprisingly tasty.
                              DH and I had lunch there yesterday. Make your own chili frank plate plus the salad bar which is small but has all the most important fixings. Salmon special looked good but wasn't that hungry. Best hospital cafeteria food I've had. Reasonable prices too at under $10 for both including beverages and a bag of chips. Sat next to the salt water aquarium (which is really nice & soothing) and watched the fish eat romaine lettuce.

Comment

Pork Spareribs w/ long beans sauted in tomato and onions, iced tea.

Comment

Working...
                                X