Lee Cataluna Medical Complications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lee Cataluna Medical Complications

May our almighty GOD heal her and baby....it is during times like this, that our prayers are most needed. Keep strong and have faith dear family and friends, he hears everything. God bless you all.

Lynn Vasquez
    1stwahine, Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wow. It's great to be discussing Lee today for I heard she's been released from the hospital and said to made an amazing recovery. Just what that means I don't know. It's great news that holds promise for Lee. No word on the baby. God bless them for sure! Our prayers shouldn't stop. Her husband is surely beside himself. This family still needs our support!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
        Wow. It's great to be discussing Lee today for I heard she's been released from the hospital and said to made an amazing recovery. Just what that means I don't know. It's great news that holds promise for Lee. No word on the baby. God bless them for sure! Our prayers shouldn't stop. Her husband is surely beside himself. This family still needs our support!
        Lavagal, Mahalo for the update. Yes, he hears...God bless everyone, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

KHON reported her release, and that her baby remains in intensive care.

And I, for one, thank and praise the hardworking medical professionals for their direct part in Lee Cataluna's improved condition. I hope for the best for her baby.

Comment

Yes, that is fantastic news. Her Baby remains in intensive care. Let's keep Lee and baby in our thoughts and prayers.
            Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

The baby girl had died a couple of days ago. There will probably be a private service on Kauai so she may rest with her Hawaiian ancestors there. No idea how either parent is doing, but I would imagine it's quite a painful time for them. Keep them in your prayers.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I'm sadden to hear that. My sympathy and love go out to her parents and ohana. We, in Hawai'i nei all mourn. Aloha oi' baby girl!

Auntie Lynn Vasquez and Ohana

Comment

Sad news.

Comment

Truely sad news.
                    Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Dang, that's depressing -_-
                      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Does anyone know of an address that I can send my condolences from my family. Please PM me.

Mahalo, Auntie Lynn

Comment

My condolences and prayers go out o Lee and her family.

Comment

Working...
                          X