Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

I only wonder when they say prequel why do all the battle ships look better than the regular episodes? Why are there more aliens in the prequel than in the regular episodes? So much questions not enough answers. I heard that George Lucas is going to release a starwars television series and rerelease all the Starwars movie in 3D. WHY? LEAVE IT ALONE! STOP THE BUTCHERY!!
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
      I only wonder when they say prequel why do all the battle ships look better than the regular episodes? Why are there more aliens in the prequel than in the regular episodes? So much questions not enough answers. I heard that George Lucas is going to release a starwars television series and rerelease all the Starwars movie in 3D. WHY? LEAVE IT ALONE! STOP THE BUTCHERY!!

ok, I usually leave scifi alone cuz it never made any sense at all but I gotta ask:
      Why would producing more star wars product be considered butchery?

How can a layperson command a producer and director who owns, outright, a franchise such as this, how can Lucas be commanded to leave it alone and NOT improve and release new versions, opening a much bigger market, making his prodcuct available to more people, through innovation and utilisation of the current technology, much of which has been and is being created solely for this product.

Why would anyone expect to receive answers such as yours re; aliens, battleships and their quantity and quality. This is scifi. keep repeating to youreself; this is scifi.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
        I only wonder when they say prequel why do all the battle ships look better than the regular episodes? Why are there more aliens in the prequel than in the regular episodes?
        Two reasons. One movie making techonlogy has improved a lot between the late 1970's and now. Secondly I think we have come a long way from equating aliens from outer space as the bad guys or being turned off by them, of course this is 1950's scifi thinking.

Comment

So, was Anakin created by the ultimate Sith lord?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
            ok, I usually leave scifi alone cuz it never made any sense at all but I gotta ask:
            Why would producing more star wars product be considered butchery?

How can a layperson command a producer and director who owns, outright, a franchise such as this, how can Lucas be commanded to leave it alone and NOT improve and release new versions, opening a much bigger market, making his prodcuct available to more people, through innovation and utilisation of the current technology, much of which has been and is being created solely for this product.

Why would anyone expect to receive answers such as yours re; aliens, battleships and their quantity and quality. This is scifi. keep repeating to youreself; this is scifi.
            Thanks for the explanation Helen and as for you Kimo, now when I said stop the butchery I was only saying that as a figure of speach. I read books on the star wars kingdom and their were things that these writers mentioned to explain certain events in the star wars legacy, and much of it wasn't mentioned in his previous movies that just came out, or it went against it. I know for damn well I probably will be at the theatre watching his movies if he did happen to make more. Now if I was the GREAT George Lucas I would keep Improving my Creation till the day I die, despite what others may say about it. But my opinions will probably go unheard of which is I guess O.K. with me. This is scifi, this is scifi, this scifi. Not getting anything. This is scifi this scifi O.K. feeling a little better. This is scifi...... I will remember it. Thanks for the advice
            A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp
              So, was Anakin created by the ultimate Sith lord?

yeth, I think tho.

Comment

Working...
              X