Post a picture of yourself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post a picture of yourself!

AHhh!!! I miss that age...not really...And teeth already! What a little doll!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Here's me...
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's one of my mom's baby sister Nora and my sister and I.....from Haleiwa, Hawaii.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Howzit
          Here are a few pictures
          1st one of my wife and I with my good friend actor Jason Scott Lee & Kahanu at the opening of his movie Only The Brave taken last year.

My friend Gloria Baraquio and I hang out with Kapono

Cartoon drawing by Another artist of me as a character I am supposed to play for a Hawaii based superhero TV show.

40's are the new 30's
          Last edited by Hilo Artist; May 2, 2007, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Kewl, nice to see to what da regulas that I have communicated with look like since I have joined on HT........

Ok this is me da handsome buggah back in 2001 taken at Universal Studios
            right after 9/11 happened.
            Attached Files

Comment

here's.... XtC.. aloha!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Alooooooha & Wazzzzzzzzup!

...in studio, as we were finishing up the TRIBUTE CD.. with DJ Pratt making fun of me in the engineering booth

Cheers!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                  Alooooooha & Wazzzzzzzzup!

...in studio, as we were finishing up the TRIBUTE CD.. with DJ Pratt making fun of me in the engineering booth

Cheers!
                  Congrats on getting your new CD released (props to Peshkwe too ).
                  Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Mahalo Miulang! ...waiting for Peshkwe to post her pic (and her daughters to0).

Anxious to get back into the studio this fall...

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                      Can't wait to get my hands on it.
                      Miulang - be sure to grab the May Northwest Hawai`i Times...If you are a fan of the Kalapana/C+K/Beamers/etc. music from that era, you will LOVE Pali's album - these guys did a beautiful job all the way through.
                      And Pali - props for including a couple of Summer's songs; that's a band that deserves to be better remembered; and Charlie Recaido's one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        Miulang - be sure to grab the May Northwest Hawai`i Times...If you are a fan of the Kalapana/C+K/Beamers/etc. music from that era, you will LOVE Pali's album - these guys did a beautiful job all the way through.
                        And Pali - props for including a couple of Summer's songs; that's a band that deserves to be better remembered; and Charlie Recaido's one of the best.
                        Heheheheh. I read your review of Pali's CD in the May NWHT...that's how I knew it was released!

Miulang
                        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                          Heheheheh. I read your review of Pali's CD in the May NWHT...that's how I knew it was released!
                          Oh...duh. I shoulda knowed.

Pali told me that Tropical Music should have some Mainland distribution on it this month, which is why I timed the review for May (I picked up the CD on O`ahu in January.) If there's an update on that, I hope he'll chime in again.

Comment

Mahalo Nui Leo! Yeah.. Charles was our first in-studio guest, and he was sooo awesome to work with. "Love will forget" and "Forest" really showed his knack for song writing (and hard-kine-to play guitar chords)

...will definitely give an update once Lea/Tropical Music notifies me of its mainland availability..

thanks again!

Comment

Of course, if I wasn't so lazy, I could also hele over to mele.com and order it over there! But I think I going wait until Hawaii General Store gets theirs.

Miulang

Comment

Admittedly, I'm mostly a lurker on HT, but I thought this was a fun thread to jump in on.

Here's a picture taken of myself and the illustrious PZ at a Flickr Meetup.

Comment

Working...
                                X