Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid bumperstickers

Originally posted by Miulang
    Hahahaha! Was it a wahine who was behind the wheel of that Miata? That license plate begs the following questions: 1) were there 41 other "toplsxx" license plate owners in Honolulu and 2) if that car had the only license plate like that, and if the "42" part of it was meant to indicate the owner's age, and the owner was a wahine, would she really want to be topless at 42? Unless there was some bodily enhancement, gravity usually takes care of perkiness in your 30s

Miulang
    there are much fewer vanity plates in Hawaii relatively speaking, than seen in califorlornia.

driver was a guy... means a convertible for two people.
    his plateframe on the bottom had an expl. of his plate;
    topless 4 - 2
    topless is seen, of course on many convertibles' bumper stickers, plateframes...
    Last edited by kimo55; July 2, 2005, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      some guy. means a convertible for two people.
      Heh. Let me keep fantacizing about the true meaning...

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Its not a bumpersticker per se, but there's a bashfest between some Ford, GM and Dodge truck owners. On a Ford truck, it says: "I've got your hemi right here" (referrnig to dodge trucks). On another Ford truck, it says: "only little boys wear bow ties" (referring to Chevy trucks). On a Chevy truck truck, one said "atleast they circled the problem" (referring to Fords).
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
          On a Chevy truck truck, one said "atleast they circled the problem" (referring to Fords).
          hahaa. pretty good.

FORD

fix or repair daily

found on road, dead

Comment

CHEVY - Can Hear Every Valve Yelling

MOPAR- MOtorized Piece of Automotive Rubbish

FORD - First On Race Day (yeah I'm partial to Fords)

BUDWEISER - Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Ever Receive.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
              Its not a bumpersticker per se, but there's a bashfest between some Ford, GM and Dodge truck owners. On a Ford truck, it says: "I've got your hemi right here" (referrnig to dodge trucks). On another Ford truck, it says: "only little boys wear bow ties" (referring to Chevy trucks). On a Chevy truck truck, one said "atleast they circled the problem" (referring to Fords).
              Heh. Notice that the American truck makers can't find anything to criticize about the foreign truck makers, so they have to snipe at each other instead? It's those crabs in the bucket again.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                The first thing I ever learned in college.

Comment

that was my first in the Military too! The second was not to successfully pull the entire label off the bottle without ripping it. Apparently there are these stupid bar rumors floating around that if you can remove a Budweiser label without ripping it, you're gay! Oh well I keep ripping them to shreds while my drinking buddies got em stuck to their dashboards intact! Guess it shows that I like em all! And to think I'm a friggin' Republican!

Comment

CHEVY - Can Hear Every Valve Yelling

MOPAR- MOtorized Piece of Automotive Rubbish

FORD - First On Race Day (yeah I'm partial to Fords)

PONTIAC - Poor Old (Nincompoop) Thinks It's A Cadillac (originally when I heard this it was a racial slur I'd rather not repeat...)

Comment

I've heard Lexus' being called the Japanese Buick and before that I've heard Buicks being called the Poor Man's Caddy.

Comment

I've heard Lexus' being called the Japanese Buick and before that I've heard Buicks being called the Poor Man's Caddy.
                        Lexus is a big camry.
                        or
                        camry is a small lexus.
                        Couldn't believe in the mid 80's people were dropping their mercs and rollers for Lexus left and right. what a shame. It is too cushy a ride. like driving a marshmallow. i wanna feel the road. BMW style.

Comment

That's why I've owned six of em. Once you drive a Beemer it's hard to drive anything less, the ride is incredible!

Comment

That's why I've owned six of em. Once you drive a Beemer it's hard to drive anything less, the ride is incredible!

OK, new thread.
                            Bimmers we've owned:

320I
                            blue metalic i think. that was in the late 80's.

733IL
                            white. a real beaut. like a land yacht.

Comment

86 535i great four door sedan for the 40-something BMW beginner
                              86 735i great for taking your golf buddies, the trunk can hold four golf bags and the cooler for the 19th!
                              92 525i was okay not as roomy as the 86 535i but lotsa bells and whistles
                              88 635i fantastic car but killed my back with the Bilstein suspension
                              88 735i oh the joy of a tank with sports tuned suspension and autobahn speed plus the climate control was to die for.
                              89 635i loved the 735i but had to buy the 6er with the 5-speed in mint condition. The glovebox has a jumbo size bottle of Advil because this too has Bilstein suspension.

My dream is to buy either an M6 E24 or an M5 E28 body style. Can't beat the classic BMW shark nose.
                              Last edited by craigwatanabe; July 6, 2005, 06:51 PM.

Comment

My 88 pride and joy 735i

My 89 midlife crisis remedy 635i fully tuned suspension/exhaust/chipped and killer 1000-watt Q-Logic dual 10-inch band pass sub box in the trunk. Who the hell needs an Ipod!

Comment

Working...
                                X