Stupid bumperstickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid bumperstickers

I know it's one step up from spinning rims but I always wanted one of those propellers for my trailer hitch.

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

My 88 pride and joy 735i

My 89 midlife crisis remedy 635i fully tuned suspension/exhaust/chipped and killer 1000-watt Q-Logic dual 10-inch band pass sub box in the trunk. Who the hell needs an Ipod!
      Hey where's the "My Other Car Is a BMW" bumpersticker?

Comment

Originally posted by AuntieNellieKulolo
        PONTIAC - Poor Old (Nincompoop) Thinks It's A Cadillac (originally when I heard this it was a racial slur I'd rather not repeat...)

We are NOT known as "Nincompoop" any longer! the PC label we are referred to now, is: "NincompoonAmerican"

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          We are NOT known as "Nincompoop" any longer! the PC label we are referred to now, is: "NincompoonAmerican"
          Or how about "NincompouponAmerican"? (schmeared on pumpernickel bread)

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
            Or how about "NincompouponAmerican"? (schmeared on pumpernickel bread)

Miulang

I resent the implication that we are the color gray, too!

Comment

I resent the implication that we are the color gray, too!
              Nah, I think a nimcompouponAmerican would be a lovely toasty tan with a few freckles interspersed for texture.

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                Nah, I think a nimcompouponAmerican would be a lovely toasty tan with a few freckles interspersed for texture.

Miulang

what do i know, i'm colorblind.

Comment

If (but most likely, when) a loved one, family member, some one who you feel sorry for, or some one you feel guilty for killing, dies beside a roadway: memorialize them by putting up some cheap plastic flowers, metal balloons, stuffed bears and toys, beer, soda, various kaukau and 2 boards nailed perpendicularly together.
                  Funny.........i put one of those up for a long time friend, his brother and mom loved it, it was wiped out a week later by the same kind of accident only not fatal i guess...........put it back up, then it goes down again by the roadside mowers i think it was........etc...........we began to get the feeling that our dearly departed DID NOT want it where he died after all.
                  If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

I cant stand to look at the thing or i would snap a shot of it but it is intended to look like a massive set of balls hanging of the trailer hitch of a truck here in my one horse town. Its all about rodeo around here as well.

I for one wont care how many times someone asks me WTH wahine means if and when i slap that on my vans ass end, lol.
                    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

A friend of mine wants to know where they sell these bumperstickers "If no fit, use spit"(I can't believe that phrase is actually in an urban dictionary) and "If it starts to stick, you gotta stop and lick". She wants it as a joke gift for a friend. There's a mention of these two bumperstickers on the Honolulu Advertiser board http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/bo...?threadid=6459 but no mention of where to buy them. Anyone know?

Comment

crap li'dat is too low and cheap to spend any time on. Just cus it rhymes the bumper sticker is CLEVER?!
                        just cuz it rhymes.
                        sheesh.
                        this is the level of entertainment people are willing to accept. and slap on their own car.
                        JUST cuz it rhymes.

here's another sticker they would enjoy:

"If it's lowbrow art,
                        I love it like a fart!"

Comment

There are lots of ways to get your own bumperstickers made, to say whatever you like. Searching online will get you dozens upon dozens of options. The ones I've used personally are Cafepress (which, if you're design minded, can help you get anything onto almost anything else) and StickerJunkie.com, which is very limited as to designs, but incredibly easy and cheap if you've got only a basic message to convey.

Comment

crap li'dat is too low and cheap to spend any time on. Just cus it rhymes the bumper sticker is CLEVER?!
                            just cuz it rhymes.
                            sheesh.
                            this is the level of entertainment people are willing to accept. and slap on their own car.
                            JUST cuz it rhymes.

here's another sticker they would enjoy:

"If it's lowbrow art,
                            I love it like a fart!"
                            Hey, I didn't say it was the bestest thing evah. I said a friend wanted to find them as part of a joke gift. I didn't ask exactly what she was going to do with it, I just agreed to inquire in this ever helpful forum (and it is under "stupid bumperstickers" *g*)

Speaking of helpful, thanks pzarquon, I'll pass that along.

Comment

Lexus is a big camry.
                              or
                              camry is a small lexus.
                              Couldn't believe in the mid 80's people were dropping their mercs and rollers for Lexus left and right. what a shame. It is too cushy a ride. like driving a marshmallow. i wanna feel the road. BMW style.

Actually, it was Acura that was introduced to the USA in 1986 (Legend). Toyota and Nissan didn't get around to selling the Lexus (LS-400 and ES-250) and Infiniti (Q-45) lines until 1990.

Back to the bumper stickers: FIGHT CRIME ... SHOOT BACK.

Comment

opie, what da hell archives are ya diggin thru?! what IS this with dredging up old stale posts no one remembers posting?!

Comment

Working...
                                X