Bus ridership is on the decline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus ridership is on the decline

I don't know about other bus riders, but during the times I ride the bus, its always crowded, with the bus getting packed almost 70% of the time.

I know a few people who has their drivers licenses, but still ride the bus, so I guess those who switched to cars like traffic, or go when traffic isn't a major problem.

I like the bus system: I practically memorized every bus route I need, and can pick a spot where the bus will stop so that I can just hop on
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Bus ridership is on the decline

Even before the bus strike it was no problem finding an empty seat on TheBus. Today it's very rare that I stand up on TheBus and if I do it's not very long as people come and go into TheBus.

Comment

I've been a bus rider since small-keed time, and I'll say that it's one of the most reliable public transportation systems I've seen anywhere. They're clean, they generally run on time and they have bike racks. Seat avilability usually depends on the route and the time. And there is almost always a bus stop within walking distance from anywhere on paved O'ahu.
      Don't be mean,
      try to help.

Comment

hehe, now that school's out for most of the island, the buses will be very empty (the max people we had in our bus, was 20). Actually, is quite peaceful now: I can actually carry on converstations with people, or go to sleep.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
        X