Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

Thank you both.

Just pau walking half of MWH with Karl Rhoads. I did it for him...now he did it for me. My feet tired. It was worth it. My fellow neighbors are excited like me. They want change too. I invited dem for refreshments and snacks at my hale after voting. I dunno how I going feed um all. I'll pray on it. God always feeds eveybody. Juss like on Calvary!!!heheheh

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Right on Auntie Lynne!
      Continue to tell your story and that of your world around you, video will make it that much more enlightening. And speaking of being enlightening, keep up the good work in the community and I hope you get the President position. It'd be a blessing to all. Good luck.
      Last edited by Menehune Man; September 20, 2006, 10:24 PM.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Mahalo Menehune Man. I wrote a bit on my Blog tonight on my walk.heheheh
        http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=805

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Dear HT Ohana, this is my last post till after The MWH Tenant Association Board Elections. I am busy preparing for it. I just Pau going Door to Door once again with my friend Karl Rhoads. He assisted me. My feet are swollen.heheheh I still have five buildings moa.

Whatever the outcome on Wednesday...I had FuN. I got to meet my fellow neighbors up close. I got a taste of what it's like running for Office no matter how small. It's hard. It's NASTY. I maintained.

Hopefully, my neighbors will Vote for me as they promised they would. One never knows until the Day when the Votes are counted.

Until I post again. Take care and God Bless!

I'll be lurking.heheheh

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn aka AuntiePuPule.com

Comment

I've said it before... I will say it again...

1stwahine has made a difference at MWH whether she wins or loses.

If she is elected... MWH will be that much better.

Now go soak your feet

Comment

Auntie;

A lot of aloha to you from this side of the pond. Keep fighting the good fight and geevum............
              You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

I did my best but I get my best wasn't good enough...

I LOST!

Eh, I not crying. God have Bigger plans for me. Many of my supporters grumbled about it being Fixed. I smiled and said it's ok. I won't ask for a recount. Das not my style. I accept what is. Tomarrow is another Day.

Continued http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=814

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I'm sorry to disagree:

YOU WONYOU WON

Hello... you have brought so much attention to MWH in just the last year alone that you have won in my mind...

and their is still much work to do that I'm sure you will continue with your community whether you won or lost!

Comment

Mahalo Manoa! It's been a looong night.

I have no regrets. The experience and the support from those who believed in me was worth it. I shall go forward. My daughter Christy said to me after..."Mom, are you ok?...It's ok Mom..you're still our Champion! It's their Lost!"

I feel good knowing I did my best. Knowing I wanted what is Best for my Community which is the Truth and a better Tomarrow.

My passion is to help others who is suffering more than me. I shall continue to do that. God will comfort me tonight as he has many times before. He will give me strength and guide me to where he wants me to be.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Auntie Lynn. You are a total winner in the eye of God and really that is all that matters. Continue your good work and sooner or later those earthlings over there will soon recognize and appreciate you.
                      Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                      Mark Twain

Comment

A 15-year-old boy was shot in the right leg late Saturday night on Pua Lane at Mayor Wright Homes after confronting a group of young men about loud noise..
                        http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...714305286.html
                        Aunty I hope they apprehended the suspect and the boy is ok...

Comment

Putting the following here cause a parent witnessed two teachers smoking marijuana in a truck and reported them.

Originally posted by agovgal View Post
                          Should I know who you are? As far as I can tell, you're a nobody, and I'd really rather not hear from you. And you're right, you don't have to put up with me like my retarded cat.
                          Oh! My! I thought this was juss onnada gripe about da Advertiser.
                          Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                          Kinda interesting that someone called "Agovgal" would even refer to bureaucrats as droning bores. But I'm nobody.
                          You're LavaGal! And I love reading your articles! You are a Special Woman whom I consider my friend.

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                          In case I wasn't clear, I went on at length about the different standard teachers are held to in order to explain why this would show up on the front page. "Two people suspected of smoking before work?" not a big deal. "Two teachers suspected of smoking before work?" suddenly much more interesting to most people.
                          Back on topic...Absolutely correct Scriv.

In The StarBulletin this morning:
                          http://starbulletin.com/2006/12/06/news/story06.html

"Police arrested Ayson and Luhrsen on suspicion of third-degree promotion of dangerous drugs, considered a petty misdemeanor.

Both were released after they each posted $50 bail.

Ayson and Luhrsen are scheduled to appear in Wahiawa District Court on Dec. 26. If charged with the offense, both could face up to 30 days in jail."

Petty misdemeanor. However, the fact remains they are TEACHERS who were going to work! Das sum expensive Dubie dey wen smoke...the hits may cost dem their jobs. :

Hmmmm...not to bright teachers. Dey probably won't lose their jobs. They should. Reality ~ Suspension and Counseling.

Why? First Offense. DAGG.

After three incidents this year...Mandatory Drug Testing in the works?

Just my opinion.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                            In The StarBulletin this morning:
                            http://starbulletin.com/2006/12/06/news/story06.html
                            "Police arrested Ayson and Luhrsen on suspicion of third-degree promotion of dangerous drugs, considered a petty misdemeanor.
                            According to the SB article: "Police arrested Ayson and Luhrsen on suspicion of third-degree promotion of dangerous drugs, considered a petty misdemeanor." So, the teachers were not arrested for "smoking pot", they were arrested for possession.

But, what's up with the SB interpertation that it is a "petty misemeanor". The HRS state that third-degree promotion of dangerous drugs a Class "C" felony.

Promoting a Dangerous Drug
                            Third Degree (Class "C" Felony; 5 years/$10,000)
                            Any person who knowingly possesses any dangerous drug In any amount.
                            Haw. Rev. Stat. ยง 712-1243 (1993

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur..._0712-1243.htm

Comment

I wonder:

can a person get arrested for being stoned, but not possession? If Joe Blow just finished a joint, and he runs into the law w/in an hour after, does the law account for being under illegal influences, even if as a result of consumption there isn't any drugs left in his possession? Or is that only in relation to moving vehicle violations?

And to keep this tangent-free, JB doesn't have a medical mj permit.

pax

Comment

Yes. "Under the influence" laws are not restricted to motor-vehicle applications. You can be busted for public intoxication, for example, while staggering home after getting plastered at a bar.

It is more difficult, however, to test for marijuana usage than alcohol, in a case such as this.

Comment

Working...
                                X