Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
    I wonder:

can a person get arrested for being stoned, but not possession? If Joe Blow just finished a joint, and he runs into the law w/in an hour after, does the law account for being under illegal influences, even if as a result of consumption there isn't any drugs left in his possession? Or is that only in relation to moving vehicle violations?

And to keep this tangent-free, JB doesn't have a medical mj permit.
    I saw this very thing on "Cops". Two guys pulled out of a car parked in a driveway, smoke billowing out but nothing on them. Cops took them in for being under the influence of pot in public. This was in Palm Springs IIRC.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

http://starbulletin.com/2006/12/08/news/story10.html
      Teacher's lawyer: It wasn't pakalolo

Two Mililani Middle faculty members are accused of smoking pot before school

By Rosemarie Bernardo

"Two Mililani Middle School teachers were smoking a cigarette -- not pot -- before they headed to work, a defense attorney says.

Benjamin Ayson and Lisa Luhrsen, were arrested Monday for allegedly smoking pot."

"They were sharing a cigarette and that's all," said attorney David Gierlach, who represents Ayson. It was not marijuana, Gierlach said yesterday."

Who da hell dey think dey FOOLING? Plezzzzzzzzz! "Police said marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found in the truck and on Ayson and Luhrsen. Both were arrested on suspicion of third-degree promotion of dangerous drugs, a petty misdemeanor. Each posted $50 bail and are scheduled to appear in Wahiawa District Court on Dec. 26."

The Nerve! What school dey went? Too much Dubies!

When you do something wrong ~ admit. Misdemeanor. Possible suspension and counseling. Already going through Public outry...should have just took the punishment instead of saying "Cigarette!"

Das just Dumb!

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; December 8, 2006, 05:03 AM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Since the Sewer Problem is solved...hopefully. I'll post here.

Once every year all residents must pass an inspection by housing representatives. It's usually two. The inspection is done through-out the entire unit and outside. Everything must be clean and in working order. We are given ample time to clean. This includes windows, oven, stove, closets, behind everything, etc. etc. Bathroom tub, toilet and whateva's must be spic and span.

I pass without fail ever year.

Many residents do not.

My building is being inspected on the 28th of this month. Nobody is cleaning except me...da fools. Every year is da same.

Hanacoocooleilei! Wen will dey eva LEARN!

How's your Sunday going?

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Breaking News!

Ambulance in front of my Hale.

Police has suspect on the ground in handcuffs.

Injured male is still by odda building.

Reporting LIVE from MWH

aUNTIE pUPULE
          dA Undacova Blogga

Update: Suspect is Asian. Tall and lanky.
          Victim is Caucasian, middle age, bald.
          Suspect was yelling "Wea's my money?"
          Victim neva have his money.
          It was to do with DRUGS!

Victim was taken into ambulance on his stomach with huge bandages on his upper right shoulder. IV's too. They still neva go. How come?

5:35 p.m. Now dey going. Blasting the siren otta MWH...AGAIN.
          Last edited by 1stwahine; January 16, 2007, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Aloha! Please call your Representatives and tell them to please VOTE YES for the following Bills next week:

The first one is Karl's "First Bill" as a State Representative to introduce as a Rep. OK, the bill that would increase funding for security is HB320 and is going to be heard by the Human Services and Housing Committee a week from today, Monday, Feb. 5, at 8:30 a.m.

The CIP bill includes money for new bathroom and kitchen fixtures in MW and is bill HB1624. The bill would include $4.5 million. We could use letters to Rep. Nakasone on that one too.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Coming Together As A Community!

Everybody knows my feelings regarding The MWH Tenant Association Board. I don't have go into detail. This morning I put my personal feelings aside and went to see Al Jacobs, who represents Management at MWH. During our meeting I discussed Representative Karl Rhoad's intention of submitting his first bills next week which I wrote about yesterday. I asked for his assistance in telling the others to also submit their testimonies as well as to go to the State Capitol in person to say it. It is imperative that we as residents come together as one to share our feelings in hopes that our Legislature pass the Bills in which Rep. Karl Rhoads is submitting.

I've also asked other residents to come to my hale as well. To explain and assist them as needed. Bickering and personal feelings regarding past mistakes has no bearing on the future of MWH. However, it doesn't mean it is forgotten.

And so...we shall see if the others will feel the same way. Tonight is their monthly meeting.

IMUA!!! MAYOR WRIGHT HOUSING!!!!

Auntie Lynn
              Last edited by 1stwahine; January 31, 2007, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Mahalo to everyone who supported HB320. It passed unanimously
                with amendments that made it stronger. The committee members were just appalled of what is going on at MWH!

Patti Miyamoto, Interim Director for Housing and five residents including me spoke in support of the Bill. No one opposed.

I was sad not see more residents.

The main thing ~ HB320 passed.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Patti Miyamoto, Director for Hawai'i State Housing kept her promise! Tonight at 6:00 p.m. the Liliha Street entrance was CLOSED. The new gates were locked. All cars have to go through the Pua Lane entrance from 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. The two Guard Shacks have guards working. All incidents will be reported and logged to management. HPD Weed and Seed were there upon it's start. Finally....it has begun.

Imua MWH!

No Scared any moa!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Ooops. I make mistake on the Hours. :-[

But it's better. ;D

Liliha Street Gate

Monday - 4:00 a.m. to Friday - 6:00 p.m.

Pua Lane Gate

Friday - 6:00 p.m. to Monday - 4:00 a.m.

Also, heheheh...the Maintenance are out in Full Force painting the side-walks, trimmings, cutting grass and making MWH look PRETTY! I dunno who's coming? Somebody wen get MAD (cough.cough) and now MWH is getting the attention we should have gotten a loooong time ago!

Good foa dem!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

N. King Street is CLOSED! Another Pedestrian was hit this morning. Take another route!!!!!

Location ~ same area across Akepo Arms.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Shhhhh. No make noise. I not suppose to tell.

Anyway. The RollOff Truck wen hit the Electric Poll by the Main Office at MWH. HUD is having an Inspection in a few minutes. Management is going crazy! All emergency vehicles are present. No one is injured juss going coocoos cause the Big Bosses are hea.

Wendell told me not to write anything. "We don't need spectators." hahahaha

Too funny.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

On Tuesday, I went in front of Senator Suzanne Oakland-Chun to testify for HB320. http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=981#cmt

I just received a call from Patrick of Rep. Karl Rhoads Office.

It PASSED.

Now it will go to the Ways and Means Committee.

Please call your Representatives and Senators to support HB320.

Mahalo

Lynn Vasquez and Residents of MWH!

Comment

Road Work!! Stay away from Vineyard Off Ramp!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I testified in front of Chairman Shimabukuro, Vice Chair Rhoads and Committee Members in strong support for HCR 103 and HR 81 Requesting an Audit of The Mayor Wright Tenant's Association.

I'm waiting for the Vote.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

HCR 103 and HR 81 Requesting an Audit of The Mayor Wright Tenant's Association. PASSED!!! Now I can rest.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X