Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

Woah Aunty, Marion Higa going love you for giving her more work.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
      Woah Aunty, Marion Higa going love you for giving her more work.
      I going LOVE her even moa when she nailz dem!

She's da BESS cause she knows her BUSINESS!

Yeeeehaaaaaa!

Auntie Lynn

btw: Since the Reimbursement, many residents bought new beds and odda furnitures. Plenty happy people here at MWH! I still wonder what going happen when Welfare decides how to deal with the Reimbursement.
      Last edited by 1stwahine; April 12, 2007, 11:09 AM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

haha, now he looks like hes in line too.

i only said he looks like hes standing around in the other picture, i dont know him, of him, or his character. is he a black hat or a white hat?
        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

In The Advertiser http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...0348/1010/NEWS
          Rapist abducts woman in Kalihi

By Rod Ohira

"Police yesterday sought the public's help in finding a man who kidnapped and raped a woman whose car stalled in Kalihi Kai Wednesday night.

The 44-year-old woman had parked her overheating car with its hood up on Pu'uhale Road near Homerule Street about 7:30 p.m. when a man drove up and asked if she needed help, police said. The woman refused and the man drove off.

The man returned minutes later and grabbed the woman from behind while she was bent over looking at her car's engine, police said. He forced her into his car, took her to a Hart Street location and assaulted her, said Sgt. Kim Buffett, police department CrimeStoppers coordinator."

Suspect

I'm posting this as a WARNING to All WOMEN

Auntie Lynn

Comment

In The StarBulletin http://starbulletin.com/2007/04/14/news/story03.html
            Rape victim’s clear report credited for quick arrest

By Leila Fujimori

"An alert tipster and a brave victim are being credited for the quick arrest of a felon who allegedly kidnapped and raped a stranded female motorist in Kalihi.

Buffett praised the tipster and the public for being alert. "It was awesome," she said.

Buffett said the suspect has 64 prior arrests and nine convictions, including first-degree robbery. None of his prior arrests and convictions were for sex crimes.

"Is the public wondering, 'Why didn't she stay in her car and use her cell phone?' " Ramelli said. "Instead we should judge who he is and what he did. And if he did commit this crime, we need to prosecute him."

Yeah! The SOB got caught! The streets are safer...or is it? There are other Animals out there waiting to pounce for chances if given an opportunity. Don't give them. Be careful in what you do. Know your surroundings and if you don't...do not take chances. Not even for a second.

Stay put and call someone you know. Call HPD. If you don't have a cell phone ~ blast your horn until a Police Officer arrives. No make A...be Safe and Live!

Unfortunately, this incident was different. However...

This lady was akamai in doing what she did. She was brave to come forward. She was a Tita who fought for her Life and made shua she remembered every bit of detail to catch the SOB!

Just my opinion.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I dunno if I should put dis hea or the "Mental Illness Thread!"

K-den. In The StarBulletin this morning.
              http://starbulletin.com/2007/04/17/news/story04.html

Motorist drops claim of rape and kidnapping

The victim is not yet charged with filing false report

By Leila Fujimori

"The 44-year-old alleged victim of kidnapping and rape on a Kalihi Kai street last week has withdrawn her complaint, the Honolulu Police Department announced yesterday.

Police officials provided a brief statement that the case is being evaluated, but would not comment on whether the report was false or why the woman dropped her complaint.

Police released a 45-year-old man who was arrested Friday, less than 24 hours after police put out a plea for the public's help in finding the suspect."

Wat happened? I tell you wat happened...she made up her story. It is against the LAW to falsely accuse someone. Especially, committing a crime of Violence! In her case ~ her defense going be Mental Illness!

Wat dis world coming to?

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I was wondering when they announced the guys name, they didnt say 'alleged', and he wasnt proven guilty yet. So what happens to this guy? His name is all over the place now, and while hes got a record, he hasnt been busted for sexual stuff i heard. i wonder if hes gonna sue the media or the lady?
                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
                  I was wondering when they announced the guys name, they didnt say 'alleged', and he wasnt proven guilty yet. So what happens to this guy? His name is all over the place now, and while hes got a record, he hasnt been busted for sexual stuff i heard. i wonder if hes gonna sue the media or the lady?

More than 60 priors, 8 or 9 convictions, would you pursue a lawsuit to restore your reputation? Surely he is aquainted with attorneys and the legal system.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                    More than 60 priors, 8 or 9 convictions, would you pursue a lawsuit to restore your reputation? Surely he is aquainted with attorneys and the legal system.
                    I like say something about dis guy but I no like get SUED!!!

K-den....NOT!!!

Throw the SOB in jail too.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

On another thread Keanu said Resolutions don't do anything or somthing lil dat. I told him remember da MWH Resolutions. I'm sorry to report he is absolutely correct.

Last week when I was on vacation in Las Vegas, a meeting was called. Senator Oakland-Chun killed the two Resolutions which was to have brought Audits on the MWH Tenant Association Board and ALL Tenant Associations in the State of Hawai'i.

The Representatives whom believed in us and who voted to have the audits are to be applauded. Senator Oakland-Chun should be ashame of herself! I don't understand how she arrived at her decision. It is unjust especially for the tenants of MWH.

I thought Politics was suppose to be FOR the people. Today...I feel sad. I feel what they say is true. Politics is a bunch of CROOKS.

Hopefully, with those who voted for the Audit ~ Hawai'i still has a chance to gain respect and honor.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Choke ACTION at MWH!!! Get plenny HPD right outside my Hale!!! But I no can take pictures. Had yelling from the back and the front. Cops came in seconds, I wen look. They have four to five men on the side walk.

Wait. I go niele.

Update: Resident got assaulted but no like say who was. Cops came fast cause dey was in the area for another case of underage drinking.

Just another Saturday Night at MWH!

Good night!

Auntie Lynn
                        Last edited by 1stwahine; June 24, 2007, 12:09 AM.

Comment

On Feb.9th ~ I posted the gates were closed on weekends on the Liliha Street entrance. On July 1st, I posted the Fire Truck came to the Liliha Street Entrance and wondered what to do den finally went around the block to come around to the Pua Lane entrance. Somebody forgot to inform dem.

On Friday at 6:00 p.m. Traffic and Confusion was at Pua Lane.

The gates were CLOSED!

No one told the residents dat the Liliha Gates were going to be opened!

I wonda why?

Fire Truck and Ambulance are here as I type this post.

Auntie Pupule
                          Da Undacova Blogga
                          Reporting LIVE for MWH!!

Comment

PK and I arrived at the State Capital around 10:15 a.m. Fetu and Lawrence were already there. I was surprised to see complementary coffee!heheheh Neba had all the odda times I wen testify. ??? Must be Senator Chambers get moa Power!!

The room got packed fast. Residents from all ova and the outer islands came to hear the first of many HHA Briefings in front of the newly formed Committee On Human Services and Public Housing ~ Senator Suzanne Chun Oakland, Chair and Senator Les Ihara Jr., Vice Chair Representing the House of Representatives ~ Representative Karl Rhoads.

Sen. Chun-Oakland asked everyone to introduced themselves.

Den...newly elected Director of HHA, Chad Taniguchi gave a verbal report on the current status on the Agency. He also shared his concerns as well as what is planned for the future. For once, I believe HHA is in good hands with a person who knows his vision.

All talk and no show has always been the problem. Listening to him and Cliff Laboy talk about plans to put HPD Officers or Sheriff Deputies on Patrol on certain day/nights is a step in the right direction. 8) In essence, we need to take the bad elements out!! Rules and Regulations must be enforced. Zero tolerance to those who break it. As reported by Mr. Taniguchi, there are many Homeless living in our shelters. If those in Housing can not and will not abide by the Rules and Regulations...they will be evicted. Get plenty people who like live in Housing!

Mike Flores from HUD also spoke. It was Awesome to see many new faces as well as old ones. Most of all it was great knowing all dis started because of some unafraid residents from MWH. Yeah...I neba get to testify today. Das ok. The main ting changes are coming foa the betta.

Finally.

Mahalo Committee On Human Services and Public Housing ~ Senator Suzanne Chun Oakland, Chair and Senator Les Ihara Jr., Vice Chair Representing the House of Representatives ~ Representative Karl Rhoads.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

In The StarBulletin http://starbulletin.com/2007/07/18/news/story05.html
                              Residents erect a downtown sentry
                              A 30-foot dragon is a symbol of protection for a downtown spot

By Brittany P. Yap

CRAIG T. KOJIMA / CKOJIMA@STARBULLETIN.COM

"A 30-foot dragon statue stands guard at Nuuanu Avenue and North Kukui Street to ward off evil spirits and give protection to the downtown community, part of an effort by residents to reclaim their neighborhood.

A year ago at the same corner, Honolulu police said, 24-year-old Daniel Trulove was shot by a pimp just before midnight after an argument involving a prostitute. In June, four boys were hospitalized after being struck by a car that jumped a curb.

A blessing ceremony for the dragon is being held today at noon at 35 N. Kukui St., and will include the opening of the dragon's eyes. The Chinese do this by putting red dots on the eyes, which is meant to give life to the dragon.

"Chinese believe the dragon is a symbol of protection," Bunjamin-Mau said."

Citizens taking back their community. It can be done. That area has always been a problem. It starts from there all the way to the back streets of Kukui and Aala Streets. In fact, the whole Chinatown area. Reality ~ criminal activities can never be 100 % taken out. But with more continuity of crack downs it can become safer.

Just my opinion.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Dey are ROLLING @ MWH!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Just received the following flyer:

"Due to the constant vandalism to the guard shack located at Pua Lane, effected this evening, the Pua Lane gate will be open 24/7. We will shut down the Liliha Street guard shack entirely. No one will be able to enter/exit out the Liliha Street anymore. EVERYONE is to use the Pua Lane gate.

For Mayor Wright Homes residents only, please remind your relatives/friends of this new change. We ask for everyone's cooperation in this matter."

Hmmm...they betta let the Ambulance Crew, HFD and HPD know too.
                                Bumby da same ting going happen like July 1st!heheheh

Auntie Lynn
                                Dee Undacova Blogga
                                Last edited by 1stwahine; July 18, 2007, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X