Where can I find brown mustard seeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find brown mustard seeds?

Does anyone know where I can find brown (or black) mustard seeds that's used in salads and curries? All the local markets don't seem to carry it, but restaurants get it from somewhere, does anyone know of a supplier here on the island that has it?

I hate to order from the internet and have to pay the added shipping fee.

Re: Where can I find brown mustard seeds?

Try the natural food places:
    Down To Earth Natural Foods - Natural Food Store. (Aiea)
    • Good Health Food Store - . (Aiea)
    • Celestial Natural Foods - Natural Food Store-specializing in organic non-gmo foods. (Haleiwa)
    • Down to Earth - Hawaii's largest and all vegetarian Health Food Store and Deli. (Honolulu)
    • Kokua Market Natural Foods Co-op - Complete Selection of Natural Groceries, Organic & Local Produce, Bulk Foods. (Honolulu)
    • Lifestream Natural Foods - Health Food Store . (Honolulu)
    • Marie's Health Foods - Natural Health Foods Store. (Honolulu)
    • Terri's Natural Foods - Natural Foods Retailer. (Honolulu)

My guess is if you don't have any Middle Eastern souks (markets) in Honolulu, then the natural food stores would be the next place to ask.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Haken
      I hate to order from the internet and have to pay the added shipping fee.

yea. know whatcha mean. those damn shipping fees for a 4 oz. packet of seeds can killya.

Comment

Were you ever able to find these Mustard seeds? What's the recipe that you are trying for anyways?

Comment

Working...
        X