Edgy Lee and Kealii Reichel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Edgy Lee and Kealii Reichel?

What ever happened. . . Whatever the reason, I'm sure my favourite (well, one of my most favourite Hawaiian enternainers) ie) Keali'i Reichal is better off with the change. In my opinion, he needs no one on stage with him, except maybe his Halau, and his mele.
    He is my hero!

Mahalo,
    Claudia

Comment

I don't know Edgy Lee personally, haven't been around her professionally, so I can't comment on any aspect of her work, demeanor, habits -- not'in.

HOWEVER -- I have been around Keali'i ... on somewhat of a personal level as well as a working/professional level.

I ADORE him. I ADORE Puna. They are SO pono, as I have told them. I have seen Keali'i so humble as to say out loud that perhaps his time was "pau." Puh-leeze. No way. I think he won 4 or 5 Hokus after that statement. Jim Linkner seems like a really cool guy as well.

I think it would SHOCK and DISGUST people to know how many alleged celebrities are "ho's" around free food, free movie passes, free ANYTHING. It's shameful. Of course, this (full frontal disclosure here) is coming from a person who REALLY misses all those freebies from my radio days. The Star-Bulletin ethics policy clearly states that all such things are verboten.
      I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Originally posted by ojosverdesdegato
        [...]In my opinion, he needs no one on stage with him, except maybe his Halau, and his mele.[...]
        Claudia...Edgy Lee is an award winning producer. She is a 'behind the camera' person, not a performer.
        Originally posted by Erika Engle
        [...]I ADORE him. I ADORE Puna.[...]
        Me, too!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          Claudia...Edgy Lee is an award winning producer. She is a 'behind the camera' person, not a performer.

Me, too!
          Thank you Aunty. I really now nothing about Edgy Lee. So I will be more careful. But I do LOVE Keali'i Reichel, and I first started to learn my little bir of Hawaiian from his mele.
          Thanks for setting me straight.
          Malama Pono Aunty,

Claudia

Comment

Working...
          X