There's birds in L&L Ala Moana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's birds in L&L Ala Moana

I was just eating there, when I saw pidgeons walking on the floor. First, there was just one, but as I finished, 3 more appeared.

I took a pic with my cell phone camera, so I'll post it later today when I get the time.

Is this a violation of a health code?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: There's birds in L&L Ala Moana

Originally posted by doc1456
    I was just eating there, when I saw pidgeons walking on the floor. First, there was just one, but as I finished, 3 more appeared.

I took a pic with my cell phone camera, so I'll post it later today when I get the time.

Is this a violation of a health code?
    Only if they poop in your food, or if they eat your tonkatsu and fall over dead from food poisoning! So, did you feed that pigeon? If you fed him, maybe he called 3 of this birdie friends for kaukau.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Unless the birds are invited in by management, or "kept" there, I don't think it's a very serious "violation," since the L&L does open to the street. Of course, it is possible to have a bird problem, but the number one response I've seen are big signs that say, "DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS."

Every time I hear about birds in restaurants, I think of the KFC across from Ala Moana's mauka ramp. When I was a kid, we'd eat there, and easily see hundreds of doves and sparrows duke it out for scraps. I admit, more than a few bits of biscuit "accidentally" left our table...

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        Only if they poop in your food, or if they eat your tonkatsu and fall over dead from food poisoning! So, did you feed that pigeon? If you fed him, maybe he called 3 of this birdie friends for kaukau.

Miulang
        hmmm so if go check out ur plate lunch and ack like one pigeon, Adrian goin feed me?? but das ok coz i not goin call 3 of my frenz... den da kaukau all minez!!
        Reggie aka pinakboy
        Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
        Recipe Tube TV!
        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Maybe they didn't fly in from outside. Maybe they escaped from the kitchen... like in pinakboy's KFC thread.

Comment

Luckily, there wasn't any kids there to chase the birds or feed them.

I have the pic on my computer, but the bird is barely visible in it (I gotta get myself one of the small real digital cameras) so I won't be posting it.
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
            X