Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ow ow ow!

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
    Hey, you the one who comes on here at two in the morning just to let us all know that you wiped out and was going to the hospital. It's a fair question.

And don't start with me about being for or against motorcycles. You don't know me, and you don't know anything about the hog I ride. Screw you too.

If I may say so Palolo Joe, I don't know you either but I think you are HILARIOUS.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Well I don't ride a bike (anymore) simply because I'm one of those who in my younger days just didn't know what the word "Whoa" was and always tried to push the limits. I figured one day I'd kill myself riding a motorcycle so I stopped doing so.

But for you as they say, "you fall off...you gotta just get back on and ride like the wind"...at least after you get all healed up and stuff.

Anyway life's too short to bicker (especially between bikers). So let the good times roll even though you got a Harley.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
        But for you as they say, "you fall off...you gotta just get back on and ride like the wind"...at least after you get all healed up and stuff.

Anyway life's too short to bicker (especially between bikers). So let the good times roll even though you got a Harley.
        Yep, I got back on today. I have to; it's my only form of transportation! Hurts my foot to shift, but no biggie. Of course it rained on me the whole way home from Kailua to Kapolei. whee!

I apologized to Palolo Joe in the "stolen cars" thread. I overreacted last night (duh!). Wasn't at my best.

Comment

Palolo Joe should still keep an eye on his rearview mirror, tho.

Comment

Oooh... I all scared now. But my ride ain't got no rearview mirror. Good thing I get eyes in the back of my head...

Comment

Working...
            X