"Stargate: Atlantis" on Sci-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Stargate Atlantis" on Sci-Fi

Sounds like this week's ep was good! I was disappointed in last week's ep. I wondered what the point of it was or if it was just filler.

Comment

Me, I loved the three folks-in-the-hole episode.
      Burl Burlingame
      "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
      honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Just saw an ad on the Sci-Fi channel that says that the new season starts July 11.

Comment

woo! I was wondering when the new season would start. I understand the shift from having all shows having the same season and the same re-run season but it's so hard to keep track of shows that I want to watch now. Especially since it can be a long time between end of season and start of new season.

Comment

The DVD for Season 4 has been released this week and this Friday (7/11) Season 5 starts on the Sci-Fi Channel. I think it airs at 7pm HST.

Comment

Spoilerish re: Carter:
              Amanda Tapping is leaving Atlantis and Woolsey will be the new head of Atlantis http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?id=47831

Comment

I wonder what really happenned to the cloaked jumper on Michael's ship? Was it just moved or did Michael used it to escape his ship?

Comment

I suspect Michael used it to escape but it does make me wonder why Michael left Tayla behind if he was going to leave the ship.

Comment

What the .... !!!????!!!!

No Cmdr. Carter???
                    Burl Burlingame
                    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                    honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Well, she's supposed to do something like 5 guest appearances and ya never know. If her new show gets cancelled, she may be back on Atlantis. But I'm a Carter/O'Neil shipper and I'd like to think she and O'Neil spend the rest of their years together if she's not going to be on Altantis anymore.

Comment

I might be disremembering but I thought the wraith were harder to kill in the beginning than they have been this past season and this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                          I might be disremembering but I thought the wraith were harder to kill in the beginning than they have been this past season and this season.
                          Didn't the team learn what their weaknesses were - making it easier to kill them?

Comment

I also thought that the reason why Ronon was originally a runner is that the Wraith could not feed from him. Yet this last episode a Wraith was able to feed from him.

Comment

acousticlady: Huh. I don't recall that but it may be an old age thing

Helen: I don't recall that either. I thought Ronon was a runner because he was strong and defiant and the wraith were amusing themselves hunting him for sport. Sort of a catch-and-release like people fishing sometimes do.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                                acousticlady: Huh. I don't recall that but it may be an old age thing

Helen: I don't recall that either. I thought Ronon was a runner because he was strong and defiant and the wraith were amusing themselves hunting him for sport. Sort of a catch-and-release like people fishing sometimes do.
                                ha ha - old age thing - you or me? I may be remembering it wrong - you know how that memory thing goes I seem to remember the way Helen does regarding Ronon. Note to self - need to re-watch the early episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X