Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you had to live on the mainland, where would you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you had to live on the mainland, where would you live?

Hmm.. tough choice. Curious about the Miami region.. yet, would probably really dislike actually living there.

Maybe Seattle or Las Vegas.

Re: if you had to live on the mainland.. where would you live?

San Francisco, Portland, Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      San Francisco, Portland, Seattle.
      Heh. No come live Seattle side! We too overpriced! We too overrated! We got too many people already! Come visit anytime and leave your money, please. Thankyoueverso.Oh yeah! I forgot! It rains a lot up here, too.

Miulang
      Last edited by Miulang; July 30, 2005, 04:25 PM.
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Hawaii will always be my home. I cant see myself living anywhere else. If I had a choice, I would live in San Diego. My cousins live up there. They say the weather is very close to Hawaii, perhaps a little milder.

Comment

Most probaly somewhere in Idaho, Ohio or another Farm Land area...in case on a Nuclear Holocast!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Prolly inland of San Fran so dat wen da big hit I get ocean front propaty.

Comment

Das a good one! Welcome to the boards at hawaiithreads.com! I'm Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Most probaly somewhere in Idaho, Ohio or another Farm Land area...in case on a Nuclear Holocast!
                Eh Auntie, if had one nuclear holocaust, maybe would be mo bettah fo just bend forward, kiss your okole goodbye and enjoy da ride, because if that really happened, nowhere on da mainland would be a good place to live. When you have some time, try check out this stunning online journal about Chernobyl created by a Ukrainian woman named Elena.

Comment

Portland, Oregon, probably. Maybe Austin, Texas, or somewhere outside New York. If my wife had her way, we'd be living somewhere in Florida right now!

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                    Eh Auntie, if had one nuclear holocaust, maybe would be mo bettah fo just bend forward, kiss your okole goodbye and enjoy da ride, because if that really happened, nowhere on da mainland would be a good place to live. When you have some time, try check out this stunning online journal about Chernobyl created by a Ukrainian woman named Elena.
                    I asked three intellegent kids I know...thus the answer. There are ways to survive the land in the event of a situation but that's another topic. Eh, I get plenty time...I'll go check out the link you posted. Always room to learn everyday from people far and near.

Auntie Lynn

PS. No pick on me. I in a bad mood. Nah. It's all good!
                    Last edited by 1stwahine; July 30, 2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

My wife is from Cocoa Beach, Florida. Yeah I'm Major Nelson and she's my Jeannie. But that place was/is way too hot and flat for me. The only good thing it's got going for me is the fishing and DisneyWorld.

For me, I think Oregon would be nice away from the big city action. All the people I've ever met from there were always pretty nice folks and seemed most genuine. The weather seems bearable without going over the top in the coldness department. But like anywhere else though, the closer you get to the city the worse the likability factor gets... for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                        PS. No pick on me. I in a bad mood. Nah. It's all good!
                        What? Mama still picking on you? Just stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala". Garans you not going hear anything!

Miulang
                        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                          What? Mama still picking on you? Just stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala". Garans you not going hear anything!

Miulang
                          Yeah, Tita Miulang! I can't take it no more! Five times already!!!!! She wants me to go to K-Mart to buy the CD. I make believed I called and they said, Sold out. Den she says, we go walmart or sams. Garans get'um! What is today, Friday or Saturday or Sunday? I need to go Oregon.

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                            Wow that is one awesome link. It's unreal that they kepy so much out of the news. Really makes you say thanks for all that we have.

Comment

Thanks for the link. I read it with interest. Yes it was devastating and the effects will be felt for hundreads of years. However, those affected the most were the towns people and the surrounding areas. Of course it would. If we should ever have an incident of this magnitude or greater in the United States it could be ten to one hundred times worse. The probabilities are great and the chance of survival minimal..there will be survivors. The fit of the fittest? Whatever the case maybe, there will be survivors.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X