Stuck In The Middle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck In The Middle

Theo from Cosby...Chip from My Three Sons...Ritchie Cunningham(remember Chuck?) from Happy Days...and the God...Danny from The Partridge Family! Like Jan And Peter Brady they are all middle children who make thier families "never a dull moment". Being a middle child(of 3...yes it must be an odd number)myself it was not easy growing up. Sometimes it seemed that my parent forgot I was there and I had to do "special" things to get noticed. I was always the one getting into trouble and getting lickins... but it only made me stronger and prouder. Any middle children out there who can relate? Share a thought.

Marsha...Marsha...Marsha
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Stuck In The Middle

I used to think that what # child you were didn't matter, but now I've changed
    my view. I have 4 grown "kids" and my first son and second daughter are far
    more agressive than my first daughter (oldest) and second son (middle). I can
    attribute some of their traits to their personality but my brother can attest that
    being a middle child was NOT enviable. He was the first son and a lot of burdens
    were placed on him...be filial, be good, etc. But middle children survive because
    they must!
    Retired Senior Member

Comment

I'm a middle child of five. Yeah it sucked having to listen to my two older sisters and be nice to my kid brother and sister. But its all good. Everyone still goes to dad and mom's for gatherings and everyone always talks about how I tortured them when I was a kid haha.

Comment

I was an only child and always in allot of trouble,sure wish I had brothers or sisters to share some of the "attention"

Comment

Working...
        X