Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite fast-food restaurants you frequent in Hawaii.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite fast-food restaurants you frequent in Hawaii.

name your places!!

Re: Favorite fast-food restaurants you frequent in Hawaii..

McDonald's most - would eat at Wendy's if they were more conveniently located. Also Taco Bell from time to time.

Comment

right now, its either McDonalds or Jack in the box
      (and I actually feel sorry for the people who work there, but someone has to make us food )

I don't know if you consider L&L drive in fast food, but I did eat there for the whole week last week.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I always eat @ JITB at home or in CA, no get um in NYC...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Beer
          name your places!!
          Jack in the Box!!

KFC

Mickey D's

i hungry now!!
          Reggie aka pinakboy
          Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
          Raw Eats Veggie Videos
          Recipe Tube TV!
          Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Hiro's Place and Verna's Drive-In.
            Ā Ē Ī Ō Ū ā ē ī ō ū -- Just a little something to "cut and paste."

Comment

I like Burger King.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Jack in the Box, McDonalds, Taco Bell, KFC are in walking distance from my home. Plate lunch places would be Mahalo BBQ and U Choice Drive In for starters.

Comment

I love Taco Bell.

My disclaimer is that not all Taco Bells are created equal The Taco Bell on Waiakamilo is the best! The shells are crunchy, the beef is hot (sorry, that sounds kinda obscene), and the veggies are crisp. Yummy!! My closest TB in Kaneohe could take some lessons there.

Other favorites include PeeWee's, W & M Burgers, Kozo Sushi and Zippy's.

Comment

>My disclaimer is that not all Taco Bells are created equal
                    The Taco Bell on Waiakamilo is the best!

ho man dass good to know...
                    I like taco bell, and even tho the first time i saw them i really thought it was the Mexican phone company, I like their stuff. and yea. each respective locale differs...

>The shells are crunchy, the beef is hot (sorry, that sounds kinda obscene),

nooo. I dunthingsew.
                    Whenever that's said of me, i take it as a compliment. Nuttin' wrong wi'dat!

Comment

Due to their proximity to my apt and in this order (and because I don't cook):

1. Taco Bell (I love cheese, and most of their food items have it, plus it's easy to substitute beans for meat). However I try to avoid the one in Waikiki because they don't get my order right and are too busy anyway.

2. Jack in the Box (open 24 hrs; decent 99-cent menu, closest to my apt; it doesn't exist as a chain in the South or the Midwest--the areas where I grew up--so I'm not sick of it yet)

3. KFC for their $1.29 Snacker or potato wedges/McD's for their 99-cent fruit parfait (but these places I don't visit very often)

One I miss the most because it's not close to my house and so I never go there:

Wendy's

Comment

I usually eat more often from the deli and fish counters in supermarkets (Foodland, Safeway), but I do now and then go to Taco Bell.

Used to go several times a week to Arby's, especially for their baked potatoes. But they've started putting too much emphasis on "fast". I realize they have to bake the potatoes in advance, but they could at least leave them in the microwave long enough that you aren't stuck with a dried-up, lukewarm potato.

Almost never eat at McD's. Would probably eat more at Jack if there were one convenient to my daily path of wanderings (without getting off a bus, eating, and waiting for the next bus).

Comment

1. - Sanoya Ramen on South King Street.

2. - Zippys

3. - Koko ichi Curry House

4. - L & L drive Inn

5. - St. Louis Drive Inn

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos
                            3. KFC for their $1.29 Snacker or potato wedges/McD's for their 99-cent fruit parfait (but these places I don't visit very often)
                            Wow. Snackers cost $1.29 in Hawai'i? I can get 'em for 99 cents up here. (It costs that much to fly frozen chicken from the Mainland to Hawai'i?) And at McD's, we have double cheeseburgers for $1.00 and McChicken sandwiches for $1.00.

Miulang
                            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                              Wow. Snackers cost $1.29 in Hawai'i? I can get 'em for 99 cents up here. (It costs that much to fly frozen chicken from the Mainland to Hawai'i?) And at McD's, we have double cheeseburgers for $1.00 and McChicken sandwiches for $1.00.

Miulang
                              waikiki KFC HAD snackers for 99 cents...
                              AND... it wasn't fast food.
                              wot. i tink five minutes hadda wait for da buggah.
                              Last edited by kimo55; August 11, 2005, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X