I'm back home on the east coast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back home on the east coast!

Just got home yesterday.....the flights home were fast.....wish I could say the same for the flight to Hawaii! We had a blast in Hawaii! Theo has been skating for 14 years and all this time only my husband's side of the family has seen her skate. Now my side of the family has seen skate!

I returned to an "unvaccummed" home, over 1000 emails and I still have yet to unpack and go grocery shopping. I also have more orders that I have to start processing next week and gotta go to my PO to get my PO box mail off of hold. Took over 300 digital photos on this trip and hope to have them all sorted in the next couple of days.

Was hoping to go to the driving range this morning to get in some practice but I just got up.....my body must still be on Hawaiian time! My daughter and grand-daughter will be over soon for a visit so I gotta go and get showered and get some groceries for lunch and dinner! Good to be back home and will be on later to catch up on all the posts!
    Lovena

Re: I'm back home on the east coast!

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics
    Just got home yesterday.....the flights home were fast.....wish I could say the same for the flight to Hawaii! We had a blast in Hawaii! Theo has been skating for 14 years and all this time only my husband's side of the family has seen her skate. Now my side of the family has seen skate!

I returned to an "unvaccummed" home, over 1000 emails and I still have yet to unpack and go grocery shopping. I also have more orders that I have to start processing next week and gotta go to my PO to get my PO box mail off of hold. Took over 300 digital photos on this trip and hope to have them all sorted in the next couple of days.

Was hoping to go to the driving range this morning to get in some practice but I just got up.....my body must still be on Hawaiian time! My daughter and grand-daughter will be over soon for a visit so I gotta go and get showered and get some groceries for lunch and dinner! Good to be back home and will be on later to catch up on all the posts!
    Hui Lovena:
    If the pictures you took this trip are as awesome as the ones you took the last time and turned into postcards, then this set should be incredible!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X