Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Walgreens in Hawaii?

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Where are you going get your chilled 6-pack,gum,and condoms at that hour?
    There is also 7-11 which is 24 hrs ALL locations and some of the Longs here I mean soon to be CVS cuz I notice they are carrying CVS stuff operate 24 hours at some locations so there.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      Where are you going get your chilled 6-pack,gum,and condoms at that hour?
      Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
      There is also 7-11 which is 24 hrs ALL locations and some of the Longs here I mean soon to be CVS cuz I notice they are carrying CVS stuff operate 24 hours at some locations so there.
      You can't get a chilled six-pack between the hours of 12 midnite and 6:00 am anyway, due to the liquor laws.
      Unless it's a six-pack of soda, LOL
      To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

hi,today i went to walgreen's and i had two hp 57 ink color cartridge's filled and it only cost me $20 and i waited for about an hour and it was nice and i went to the one where kam bowl once stood.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi,i wish to share a correction when i posted when i visited walgreen's on keeamoku and that i've posted my post in the incorrect place where i posted that i went to walgreen's to have my #60 ink for my hp printer #4400 serie's and it only costed me$6.82 and i only waited a few minute's and when i received my ink back.i thanked the gentleman and had paid him and then i left only before leaving,he said in dec that the price's will go up to fill the # 60 tri color ink for my hp printer#4400 serie's.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

why are there protesters out in front of the soon to be new Hilo location of Wallgreens (former Borders)? The signs say "Unfair Labor Practices".
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

maybe they think its "WalMart" instead of "WalGreens"??
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                maybe they think its "WalMart" instead of "WalGreens"??
                I dunno...but they're out there across the street from the Duke Aiona sign waivers in front of Aiona Cars (yes they're related)...I Own A Car from Aiona Cars...catchy slogan.

Comment

IIRC, there was an issue of bringing in mainland construction workers. Dunno if that's been resolved and a new problem exists, however.

Comment

maybe they are picketing Aiona Motors? if the Walgreens store isn't built or open - that would make more sense.

and TS has a good explanation too.
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

People gotta picket...I used to think those anti-war protesters in front of the post office in Downtown Hilo were also anti Bush since his name was prominantly displayed on their protest signs...until Obama became our president and they simply changed the name from Bush to Obama and protested him too!

Hmmmm they kinda look like those protesters picketing the Walgreens site too...hmmm.... Hey let's take a look at those Super Ferry protest photogs...hmmm...

Comment

I may be wrong but I think the issue has to do with whomever is doing the work for Walgreens is paying wages that is below the local union pay scale. I am referring to those that are involved in the constructing of the store.

Comment

hi today i visited walgreen's at school where the old kam bowl was and i purchased a color for the price of $27.00 plus tax and if i had also purchased the #60 ink of black,all together would've cost me $50.00 so i went online to check out the competition and it would've cost me less so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

I've seen several protest/picketing at Walgreens Keeaumoku, the last one maybe just a month or so ago. But each time I've seen them, I wasn't sure what they were protesting against. Now what kind of protest/picketing is it when you don't know what they're protesting against?

Comment

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
                              I've seen several protest/picketing at Walgreens Keeaumoku, the last one maybe just a month or so ago. But each time I've seen them, I wasn't sure what they were protesting against. Now what kind of protest/picketing is it when you don't know what they're protesting against?
                              One time, not long after the store first opened, I was stopped in traffic in front of the picketers. The protest had to do with construction workers at that time. I've seen them several time since then and wonder if they picket every time a new store is under construction due to labor issues.

Comment

They still picket in front of the one in Kaneohe several days a month. Last time I saw them there was about a week ago.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X