Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Everytime You View thread...

Default Re: Post Everytime You View thread...

It's been hot here in N.CA. My gardens are drying out so I been real busy with the watering. The flies and wasp are congregating in my fruit orchards. Seems like they having a party out there.
    This evening a skunk came near the house....I smelt it's presence but didn't see him.
    I woke up just a little while ago to get a drink and now I can't go back to sleep. Anyone wants to sing to me so I can go back to sleep....LOL.

Today marks the 2nd year we have been married.

Also...

My 2 year old rocked my world today.
    We were at Pearlidge. He was getting into stuff he shouldnt have been.

I did the "count backwards from 5" thing to get him to come to me.

5 ...4...3...2...1

He walks over to me and says "blast off"

-vic
    Enjoy this moment. This moment is your life.

Congrat's to you Vic and many more years to come for you and your wife. You should be proud of your son......he sounds like he's on his way to become a rocket scientist...LOL.

Leimamo: The gas must be higher than $2 in Japan...it's over that here in HI. At Costco we got it for $2.06 for regular...but the gas prices change almost daily! And it doesn't look like it'll go anywhere but UP!
    Retired Senior Member

Saw an Audi TT Coupe as I pulled up here at work this morning. Oh Emm Gee! It still has paper plates. Beautiful I tell you... beautiful.

Oh yeah, hi people. I'm new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Leimamo
    We're at Yokosuka.
    I remember that place! I spent two years there! 'Course, it was so long ago many of the readers here weren't born yet, but...(1972-1974).

Quote Originally Posted by Linkmeister
    I remember that place! I spent two years there! 'Course, it was so long ago many of the readers here weren't born yet, but...(1972-1974).
    Ooh I was born then, entering high school, in fact. I'm not sure how much it has changed since you left but I doubt it changed too much.

Welcome Daferret.
    Went food shopping today. I hate shopping. The stores were packed with people. I hate pushing the cart around and being bumped from behind when I stop to pick something I need.
    I know it's gotta be done but I still hate it.

Well we all gotta eat! I sometimes wonder what if we could break it down to only one meal a day...ditto going to the john...once a day! You guys all have nice pictures on your posts...don't know what happened to mine! I'll have to go back to the thread that mentioned pictures.
    Retired Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aleno
    I hate shopping. The stores were packed with people. I hate pushing the cart around and being bumped from behind when I stop to pick something I need.
    I know it's gotta be done but I still hate it.
    But tell us how you really feel about shopping, aleno.

My son graduating tonight...
    Ho da old I feel... (Nah, I actually had him when I was 7)
    I literally going be up all night 'cuz I'm helping w/the Project Grad thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by kukui_nut
    But tell us how you really feel about shopping, aleno.

My son graduating tonight...
    Ho da old I feel... (Nah, I actually had him when I was 7)
    I literally going be up all night 'cuz I'm helping w/the Project Grad thingy...
    I dunno, do you get the feeling Aleno hates shopping?
    Hope you got the coffee pot nearby, you might need it tonight. Congrats to your son!

Quote Originally Posted by DaFerret
    Saw an Audi TT Coupe as I pulled up here at work this morning. Oh Emm Gee! It still has paper plates. Beautiful I tell you... beautiful.

Oh yeah, hi people. I'm new here.
    Aloha and welcome, DaFerret. Right about now, any car with the steering wheel on the left would be beautiful to me. I'm tired of driving on the wrong side of the car and road. heh

Bring on the weekend!

Hahahaha,
    Okay hate might be a little strong so I'll change it to dispise shopping...LOL

Schools out here, the neighborhood kids are screaming and playing.

I got me a chicken now. It woke me up with his crowing. I chased him out of the yard but while I was busy he came back. He doesn't seem to want to leave. He's roosting in my mulberry tree. If my grandfather was here that chicken would be adobo.

With fresher, tastier padding threads already bubbling along, it's time to retire this one. Get your fix in Mixed Plate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123