Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Centipede stories

Okay men. I got the best story of all.

I was asleep late at night. Rolled over. WHAM ! Got bit in the sack. Right between the legs. You talk about ouch. Was one of those little blue suckers too.

I jumped out of bed, screaming like a sissie, and my wife says I did this crazy ass dance while jumping and spinning in circles, bent over looking like Kokopele, trying to play his flute. Yeah, real funny now.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Ha ha ha.... tooo funny!

Comment

OK.....suddenly them flyin roaches I been worryin about don't seem quite so scary

Luv Smudge
        You don't need to know all the answers. No-one is smart enough to ask you all the questions

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
          I did this crazy ass dance while jumping and spinning in circles, bent over looking like Kokopele, trying to play his flute.
          There you go. A flute needs a lot of holes along its length. The centipede was just trying to help you poke some holes in your flute.

Comment

I've never been bit by a centipede but I'm very very paranoid about it after hearing so many horror stories of how painful it is. Any kind of crawling sensation I get on my body immediately triggers a response because I think it's a centipede. A few years ago I was on my computer when I felt something crawling on my leg. What I saw when I looked down made me jump out of my chair. It was an 8 inch centipede. I killed it with a metal rod I had. The next night I was telling a friend what happened when he looked at the wall and said "is that the centipede you killed?" It was a different one but just as big. I also killed this one after expressing my surprise. The next night, guess what happened? Another encounter. This same friend and I were watching TV when one comes crawling across the room headed straight for me. My friend saw it and promptly stomped on it. Good thing he was wearing shoes in the house.

After these three incidents all in a row I became very afraid of them. I thought I was living in a centipede infested area but that's I'll I've seen of them so far in my house. Well I did see a tiny baby one a few weeks ago but I just squished it with my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
              I did see a tiny baby one a few weeks ago but I just squished it with my fingers.
              You sure it was a centipede and not a harmless millipede?
              (Not to be confused with Milli Vanilli. )

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                You sure it was a centipede and not a harmless millipede?
                (Not to be confused with Milli Vanilli. )
                No it was a centipede. My place has millipedes too. Fat red ones but they don't bother me.

Comment

hey how about taking a shower an feeling 2 somethings hit your back... an look down an get centipedes crawling around your feet.... ohhh an den a 3 walking along da top of the shower head..... not a good thing when you one small keed

I have had a paranoia of things coming out of showers ever since...
                  Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Okay you guys, you know how sometimes you feel like 'what da hell's da use?' Well I was feelin more and more like dat da las couple years, so I knew when I came across dis site I should inject myself wit some terapy and sign up, so I did and yup I was right! I'm beginnin to lighten up already jus hangin out wit you guys, and now wit the senapee stories, I even feel da old curiousity/heebegeebee, oooooo, youngish kinda emotions comin back....and I just gotta chuckle, ben my right leg back, kick my fat ass, pick it up again and get back out there...tanks evrybody!!! (Man, writing pidgin is hard)

Comment

Last summer I hear by neighbor screaming and I go outside to check it out and he has this big butane tourch going and he is full on roasting a pretty big centipede. After he roasted the thing he impaled it on one of those bamboo BBQ skewers, then stuck the skewer in the ground leaving the centipede dangling in the air as a "warning" to other centipedes who dare come onto his property. Looked like something out of an Attila the Hun movie.

Comment

man just this morning I woke up, went to the bathroom and when I came back there was this baby centipede (usually the most painful) right where my head was not more than a minute ago crawling around.

My wife slammed it with a broom and separated half of it's legs from it's body. All of the severed legs were twitching! Okay what a way to get up!
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

ha! ha! wooo hooo!!! man, that's such a funny story! thanks for making my day!

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                          In early '90s, my wife used to volunteer as a camp counselor during the summer. I would drop her off at the Kualoa Beach Park campgrounds for her 3-night stays. Anyway, one time on our way, we were talking about centipedes and how she saw one the week before having never seen one before growing up in Florida. So I'm telling her about how we always find them while camping and stuff...

Well, we get to the campsite and we kiss and say our goodbyes when I feel something bite the heel of my foot. I'm like "Ow!" and lift my foot up to see what was up... and there's this thing still biting me and dangling and wiggling! I'm freaking out yelling "CENTIPEDE!"... I'm trying to shake it off and my wife runs out of the truck and its still rolling lol! I almost roll into a concrete piling before I stepped on the brakes with my left foot. Man, turns out that it was one of my homemade barracuda fishing lures that I left on the floorboard (the fishermen out there know what I'm talking about: a piece of 6-inch long surgical tubing with a flexible wire leader inside and on the end a 3 pronged hook).

My wife was screaming and her co-workers ran over to see what was up. I was so embarrassed, I had to act like I was just pulling a prank on my wife... but I really freaked lol.
                          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Eewwwww! After 3 years, finally got my first centipede encounter! Two in one week! They're some freaky lil bastards! I trapped them & hucked them outside! Eeesh! Why do they come indoors anyway?
                            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Scorpions are more scary than centipedes.
                              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh, they are nasty. My first "bite" was when I was digging in my yard and felt a pinch. I pulled my hand out and the tip of my finger had two bleeding holes, but it didn't sting! Then I saw the centipede, and killed it.

Next time I was tending my fern trees and a baby dropped out of the fronds and walked along my arm. It stung something fierce! It left a row of welts where it walked, as if its body was covered with venom.

Next time I got bit proper, by a large one, and I think the only thing I've felt that was worse (from the insectoid world) is those yellow hornets that nest under the eaves.

We have them come in the house frequently, and often they get caught in the sticky cockroach traps.

Once my son had one sneak into his bed and bite him! Creepy.

I don't like to kill things, I even catch cane spiders and let them go outside, but centipedes are one major exception.
                                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                                ~ ~
                                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X