Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

Here's a question from that fun time-killer (amazingly useful when you've got ten minutes to waste and a room full of ADHD freshmen!) ZOBMONDO. It's one of my favorite. There are pluses and minuses for either case, but tell us: Would you rather perspire fluorescent green sweat or fart blue smoke?
    Perspire fluorescent green sweat.
    40.74%
    Fart blue smoke.
    59.26%
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

Perspire fluorescent green sweat? Sounds like a Gatorade commercial. Is IT in you?

I guess I'd rather sweat green than fart blue. But wait, what if the green sweat stains your clothes?... do the blue smoke farts smell like regular farts?... oh, it's so hard to choose.

Comment

hell, I do both.
      but first,
      how much will your church function pay?

Comment

I'm a humid person. Can't get away from it. How cool would it be to have this green glow going on about me? I mean, not like say mold, just this vibrantly neon green aura? So much better than random blue puffs coming out of my ass. Just my .02.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Which one gives out the less offensive smell? Also when you fart the blue smoke is there some kind of sound effect that goes with that too? Is there some kind of dependency with regreads to the volume level of the sound the fart makes, how bad the smell is and the size of the blue smoke when it comes out? Does the blue smoke stain your underwear? Can you switch choices, like today you perspire the Fluorescent Green Sweat and tomorrow you Fart Blue Smoke? Does the Fluorescent Green Sweat glows in the dark? Could you use it as hair gel? Does it come out from under your arms or from your forehead?

Comment

Originally posted by helen
            Can you switch choices, like today you perspire the Fluorescent Green Sweat and tomorrow you Fart Blue Smoke?
            no.
            But you can fart flourescent green sweat and later, perspire blue smoke.
            Then, sweat green smoke, and on sunday, yer limited to farting flour scent.

Comment

I'll take the Blue Farts and the Noise, thank you very much! I can just see it when I'm in Club Kekai's...on Hotel Street, drunk and singing, "That's Life!"

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                Here's a question from that fun time-killer (amazingly useful when you've got ten minutes to waste and a room full of ADHD freshmen!) ZOBMONDO. It's one of my favorite. There are pluses and minuses for either case, but tell us: Would you rather perspire fluorescent green sweat or fart blue smoke?
                Puhleeze. I am Wahine™. I'll accessorize the hell out of that neon green sweat. Smoke is just too hard to discreetly contain within one's personal biome.

pax

Comment

I can see a cabaret act in all this. Something with balloons and squeegees.

And bananas.

Comment

I would much rather fart blue smoke than sweat green. Can we set blue farts on fire like regular farts ?

However, it would be fun to be able to do both, if I could do it selectively.

Turquoise Duck

Comment

How much do the operations cost and can it be covered by medical insurance? I'm kinda partial to the blue farts actually. Could really accentuate a point when warrented.
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TurquoiseDuck
                        I would much rather fart blue smoke than sweat green. Can we set blue farts on fire like regular farts ?
                        yea, but then, yer neighbor's faces would turn green..
                        with envy.

so almost, in effect you have both.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                          yea, but then, yer neighbor's faces would turn green..
                          with envy.

so almost, in effect you have both.
                          la deese ?

Comment

Tuff one...

I sweat more than I fart, so I'd take the blue smoke.
                            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Assuming the only change to our bodies is the color of our sweat and a visible blue colored smoke from our rear end. Given the volume of which a human's sweat you will just see a few green droplets on ones's head. Also the smoke cloud one produces would less that a puff of cigeratte smoke.

I don't think it would be too much of a change if all of sudden one can see this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X