This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 3

One person's "whoosh" is another person's pointless, wise-ass crack. The latter pisses me off. So please learn the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
      One person's "whoosh" is another person's pointless, wise-ass crack. The latter pisses me off. So please learn the difference.
      Hey, it's ok. Really. You don't have to get your hair bun cought up in a knot. We're all just having fun here, teazing each other.

No one is getting hurt yet.

We all know what the other means, we just like to teaze, & turn other people's words around. As long it's all in fun, you know?.

We are all not out to get everyone else.

I'm sure, if there were insults throwing, & threats being thrown to another.
      You would definately know that for sure.

Well, you take care.

God Bless.

Originally posted by Serenity
      LikaNui : "Brah, you score so many "whooshes" that Nike's gonna sign you to a contract. "
      Aiyy sus!. Bastoss nang tao ka na man!. Sino ka na ban?!. Gustong ko lang mag sagot nang isang smiley!. Hinde ka na man pueda mag maiinit nang ulo sa ako!. Tapus, magagalit pa sa ako!. Anong isan nang sagot nang binigay mo sa ako?!. Wala kang tama sa ako!.

sinong nang binigay nang isang tama para sa iyo kung mag sasabihin para sa reputasion ko!. SINO?!. Hinde ka!.

Ikaw ang lang isang nang makabuluhan nang isan nang tao para sa ako!.

Wala kang nang isa nang tao sa ako!.

Bastos ka lang!.

Gusto ko lang mag sagot na isang smiley, tapos magagalit ka sa ako!.

Tae mo!.

It doesn't matter to me kung hindi mo na intindihan kung anong sinasabe ko para sa iyo!. hinde na hinde!.

Buldet na butas ka!!.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Hizzle it's ok. Rizzle You don't hizzle to gizzle your hizzle bun cought up in a knot. Wizzle all just hizzle fun hizzle tizzle eizzle othizzle No onizzle is gizzle hurt yizzle Wizzle all know whizzle thizzle othizzle mizzle wizzle just lizzle to tizzle & turn othizzle pizzle words around. As long it's all in fun, you know?. Wizzle arizzle all not out to gizzle evizzle elsizzle surizzle if thizzle wizzle insults throwizzle & thrizzle bizzle thrown to anothizzle You would dizzle know thizzle for surizzle Wizzle you tizzle cizzle Blizzle

Comment

Having to stay at home on a Friday night with a bad head cold and hacking cough pisses me off. I must also be running a high fever because all of a sudden everything I'm reading is looking like gibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
            Having to stay at home on a Friday night with a bad head cold and hacking cough pisses me off. I must also be running a high fever because all of a sudden everything I'm reading is looking like gibberish.
            Aw, you poor ting, you! Go suck on some li hing mui. You going get someting good next week...going make you feel much better, I tink! Bummahs you gotta get sick right befoa da weekend, yeah?

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

giberish, huh? maybe you were looking at kimo's post up there.

You should try to take care of that bad head cold/fever
              so you wont have to be all so down.

Hope you feel better soon.

Please take something for it, so that we all will know that you will be ok soon.
              Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                Hizzle it's ok. Rizzle You don't hizzle to gizzle your hizzle bun cought up in a knot. Wizzle all just hizzle fun hizzle tizzle eizzle othizzle No onizzle is gizzle hurt yizzle Wizzle all know whizzle thizzle othizzle mizzle wizzle just lizzle to tizzle & turn othizzle pizzle words around. As long it's all in fun, you know?. Wizzle arizzle all not out to gizzle evizzle elsizzle surizzle if thizzle wizzle insults throwizzle & thrizzle bizzle thrown to anothizzle You would dizzle know thizzle for surizzle Wizzle you tizzle cizzle Blizzle
                Now that's funny!.

BTW-....

To all......(&/or likanui)

When I just reply a : " " &/or " "

insted of actually replying in a sentence,
                it is a shorter for me to say that it is "pretty funny"

Than to actually say it in a sentence.

Do I actually have to always explain myself?!.

To those who always tend to complain about me just replying a smiley,

I would think that you would be a smarter person(s) than that!.

Unless, I am wrong in that department.

What pisses me off is/are

those kind of people who always like to complain about
                the littlest thing about me just replying a smiley.

Tanga!.
                Last edited by Serenity; September 23, 2005, 08:34 PM.
                Aches & Pains

Comment

Damn! I thought I was having another TIA or a major stroke! I even was reading each word.

Ok, I pissed cause something when popped up and said Firefox update 107. So, I went to download. Anyways, The Firefox thingy on the front now has four and it won't open. I'm using Internet Exployer. How can I clean it up?

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

we need a new thread:
                    compuker help requested and offered....

Comment

LikaNui : "Brah, you score so many "whooshes" that Nike's gonna sign you to a contract. "

Tanga nang tao nang binigay nang isang reputasion ko para sa numero 117!.

Hiki ia oe ke hele aku i kekahi ahi!.
                      Last edited by Serenity; September 23, 2005, 06:59 PM.
                      Aches & Pains

Comment

What pisses me off is/are those kind of people who always like to complain about the littlest thing about me just replying a smiley.
                        There is a reason the system is set to require a minimum number of characters before you can post. There are limits to the number of smileys you can include in a post, as well. The idea is, to encourage useful contributions that move conversations forward.

You are free to be playful or wander OT, but if it annoys some folks as much as it entertains others, don't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Ok, I pissed cause something when popped up and said Firefox update 107. So, I went to download. Anyways, The Firefox thingy on the front now has four and it won't open. I'm using Internet Exployer. How can I clean it up?
                          Reboot your computer. Pisses me off too when that happens.

Comment

I love Firefox, but the fact that it's getting patched more frequently than Internet Explorer definitely pisses me off.

Comment

Tanga nang tao nang binigay nang isang reputasion ko para sa numero 117!.
                              I have no clue what this is but it sounds like the baby talk I do with my daughter,I like it

not being in total control of myself
                              I know I should be exercizing right now but ever since I got back from Hawaii I haven't it's like I get stuburn with myself arg!

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                                There is a reason the system is set to require a minimum number of characters before you can post. There are limits to the number of smileys you can include in a post, as well. The idea is, to encourage useful contributions that move conversations forward.

You are free to be playful or wander OT, but if it annoys some folks as much as it entertains others, don't be surprised.
                                Sila kailangan nang kumuha nang isang buhay!.

No pun intended to you (admin.)
                                Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                                X